• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

robozebra

Doc
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2007
Oklahoma City OK
I have a Green Phosphorus GPNVG unit for sale. Purchased from Nocturnality and haven’t used the unit. I completed the purchase of this unit as part of a trade. Just trying to get my money from the unit. $31,000. PM if you need more details or to make a deal. Not really looking to trade anything at this time. Trying to get enough money together to finish paying for a big 5 hunt this fall.

CWJ

IMG_0340.jpeg
IMG_0337.jpeg
IMG_0335.jpeg
IMG_0341.jpeg

IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0338.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t have a spec sheet and I’ve never turned them on. I’ll get them out this week and fire them up. I’ll post pictures when I can.

You might be able to get the spec sheets from L3. Not sure if they'd have them (for contract spec things). I'd ask Nocturnality. He's need the serial number of the unit.

If these don’t sell, my plan is to replace the GP tubes with WP. Maybe I can get spec sheets on the tubes at that time and move those tubes. Thanks for the suggestion about contacting L3.

Someone needs to buy this set before I have to spend more of my hunting budget on them!

Dang I got a new eotech elr clipon and a set of pvs 31s I would trade lol. GLWS!