• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

graduation

mexicanmatch

dallasa1
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2008
lanexa,va
My son just graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Mechanical Engineering after 5 long yrs of studying. We are very proud of him. MM

Re: graduation

Congrats! I myself just graduated from the University of MD studying Criminology and Criminal Justice. I hope he can find a job, I am having trouble with that right now.

-Zach

No small thing graduating from college.

Took me ten years!
laugh.gif

Congratulations to all you hard working young whipper snappers!

I guess you're all smart enough to know that now is when the real work begins.

Congrats. It took me 6yrs which my Dad, the retired Principal, loved to point out. I said, lot's of people go for six years to which he replied, "Yeah, they're called Doctors." (BTW, I'm not a Dr.)

Tell him to use that ME degree to stop the oil flow and he won't ever need a job...........

Thanks Victor and to all of you. we are very proud of him. Last night i talked to him abt jobs and he has six offers as of now. I told him get the one you like doing the most ans save your money because his mom and i are old and need a retirement package. MM