• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Graf & Sons Has Red Box Eley Tenex In Stock

Ouch, 50 cents a round. Id rather shoot my bolt guns for that much.

Actually 36 cents a round. I would buy some but my Anschutz doesn't like Eley, I will just have to wait for some Lapua to show up.

Actually 36 cents a round. I would buy some but my Anschutz doesn't like Eley, I will just have to wait for some Lapua to show up.
Shows its 22 bucks per 50
Graf & Sons - ELEY AMMO 22LR TENEX EPS 50/bx 100/cs
Not even counting shipping thats 44 cents a round, but with 7 bucks worth of shipping its 58 cents a round. Even if you ordered 4 boxes it would be 48ish cents a round. My reading comprehension and math skills are generally adequate but Ive been wrong before.

Shows its 22 bucks per 50
Graf & Sons - ELEY AMMO 22LR TENEX EPS 50/bx 100/cs
Not even counting shipping thats 44 cents a round, but with 7 bucks worth of shipping its 58 cents a round. Even if you ordered 4 boxes it would be 48ish cents a round. My reading comprehension and math skills are generally adequate but Ive been wrong before.

I guess your superior reading and math skills cost you a little extra, it's only $17.99 a box for me, maybe because I buy so much stuff from them.

I guess so, Ive only bought from them a couple times so maybe Im not special like you. Still a ridiculous price for 22LR, I can shoot 308 for that.

You can shoot 308 for $18 per 50? I must be shooting the wrong stuff... He is just giving everyone interested a heads up, no need for the whining about the price.

We are now at the point that Tenex is the only ammo out of 109 products that is in stock. I just hope all those people who bought that Match, Team, Lapua, Fed Ultra match, and everything else that shoots halfway straight aren't running through their brand new M&P .22lr AR-15.

At first this run on .22lr was amusing. It has become less charming. They are not going to ban .22lr people. I just hope things settle down a little before next year when my stock of match fodder will start to run dry.

^Yeah, I'm pretty tired of it. I expected 223 and 308 to go, but not 22 lr. Shows what I know. I actually traded some of my stock of Eley Tenex for SK Standard Plus with a friend. Just so I could practice with more rounds. It's not cute any more. Stop it.

At this moment Graf has essentially the entire line of Eley .22LR in stock.... oops, while I was typing this the $2.99/50 Sport Rifle ammo disappeared, but they still have a selection of ammo from $6.99 to $21.99 per box of 50.

At only $1.50 over normal price I bet the Eley Target dosent last long. I saw it at Killough 2 weeks ago for $5.50 a box and bought 20 boxes for practice. Gotta get it while you can it seems.

Around here 22 ammo is still non existent and if by chance stock does appear it is gone in a matter of minutes. Spring is coming and I hope this crap stops soon, I want to go shooting!

Around here 22 ammo is still non existent and if by chance stock does appear it is gone in a matter of minutes. Spring is coming and I hope this crap stops soon, I want to go shooting!

Anyone interested in RWS R50 match ammo.. Bob Collins a dealer for them, has cases(5000 round) for 1500.00 plus shipping

^Yeah, I'm pretty tired of it. I expected 223 and 308 to go, but not 22 lr. Shows what I know. I actually traded some of my stock of Eley Tenex for SK Standard Plus with a friend. Just so I could practice with more rounds. It's not cute any more. Stop it.

I've been tired of it for at least 2 months. This is the ammo section of the Bass Pro Shops in Denham Springs, LA a few weeks ago. The boxes to the left are all shotgun related.

IMG_0653-1.jpg

Maybe I'll have to start shooting precision shotgun... ;-)

There are numerous precision shotgun clubs, especially in the south. This is a picture I just grabbed quickly off of the internet, and this gun is mild compared to many I have seen, and yes this picture is of a shotgun used in turkey shoots. The first match I went to I saw old Marlin and Mossberg bolt action shotguns bedded in McMillan benchrest stocks, topped off with Leupold competition series scopes and huge F-class bipods, not to mention huge barrels with adjustable chokes. I had a headache after looking at all of the expensive equipment attached to a $75 action.

JBgun.jpg

I was just kidding. Didn't realize there was such a thing. I guess, what the heck. They're burning powder and having fun.

I didn't realize it either until I saw it in person. When I went to the first match I thought it was going to be a smallbore rifle match, not a shotgun match.