• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grande Shooters Bag

Re: Grande Shooters Bag

I am still waiting on mine from the 2nd group buy????

Has anyone heard anything from Paul yet.

Things can move slow when your a one man show. Escpecially when your doing 1-2 hours of customer support everynight.

I was contacted by Paul on the 20th of September.Stating that the remaining bags would be shipped shortly. Nothing yet???

I live in Washington on the west side of the state. I have the dudes name and number. I plan on looking him up during my late season hunt in Colville. I hate thieves. The dude could at least have the class to return phone calls. Loser.

Anyone who is out money at this point needs to send a certified letter demanding a refund. Most states will not file any sort of criminal charges until this is done.

Guys, I'm not picking on anyone's posts, and this is not intended as legal advice (actually, it's advice to go get legal advice), but I want to share a few thoughts that might help clarify things and get you some action:

Most state authorities will likely tell you that this is a civil matter, or a Federal one, but won't consider prosecution at the state level unless there are high dollar amounts, numerous victims within the state, and all the elements of fraud are met.

There are probably not enough people for a class action, and you can't file or certify a class in small claims court anyway.

If he's not accepting his phone calls he likely won't accept certified mail either.

I'm assuming that you are all private individuals, not businesses, and that no one has a written contract with this guy for their bag. So, if the contract was unilateral he is permitted a reasonable time to finish the bags.

I'm not defending him, I'm saying that what I am hearing is that the wait time is no longer reasonable.

If the time has come to take action, get together, maybe find someone in his state that is owed a bag, hire a lawyer in his state, and have that lawyer start by sending him a letter on behalf of all of you. The lawyer can advise you on state law, on what the letter should say, on your chances of resolving this matter, on how to proceed, and on how much it would cost.

This is not a very expensive thing to do, and you can all share the cost.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most state authorities will likely tell you that this is a civil matter, or a Federal one, but won't consider prosecution at the state level unless there are high dollar amounts, numerous victims within the state, and all the elements of fraud are met.</div></div>

In Kansas this would be a civil matter, until you prove that they have no intention of providing the goods or a return of funds. Sending the letter is one of the factors used to prove this. Once you have met certain criteria, the civil matter becomes theft. I am finding that this is the same in Texas as well.

Thanks Steve. I didn't know about that. I'm not even sure what state Mr. Green is in, and chances are I am not licensed to practice in that state anyway.

There are many problems with turning a breach of contract into criminal theft. I'm guessing that there must be statutes in Kansas and Texas that prescribe a formula for resolution of these kinds of claims, much like an action on an account.

If you know the state that he is in, and the statute that applies, maybe post a link to it and we can go over it.

I don't know Mr Green, his business, or what state he is in. Thread caught my attention because I have been in a similar situation before.

Here in Kansas, I deal with this every day while doing my Cop job. Mostly it involves good natured citizen loaning a vehicle to the local crack dealer in exchange for "undisclosed" goods. Suprise, suprise, they cant get their car back when its time to go back home on Sunday night. The system tells them that its a civil matter until they can document a request for the property back after a reasonable time has passed. If they can prove they had done this, they have the elements for theft. We call these cases Rock-N-Rides. Users that are smart enough to work the system will go to the adjoining city and claim that their car was stolen off of the Wal-Mart lot.

Sorry, got off topic. Good luck to those of you that need it.

Steve, it's in WA, and I'm in touch with RedMan.

LOL! It sounds like there's a one born every minute. I once worked on a case where a drug dealer and a counterfeiter both tried to rip each other off. It would have made a good movie script, but I couldn't improve on the comedy.
laugh.gif

This thread is sad to hear about. I got in on the very first round of bags and I'm very happy with mine. It's the perfect size; any larger and it would either need wheels or shoulder straps. I even got an extra MOLLE panel.

Anyway, best of luck to all involved.

I left him a message on his forum. I'll copy it here so I can continue to paste it over there once he deletes it.

I'm a hard working man, just like you. If you don't want to be ripped off stay away from GOGEAR. This guy has stolen over $1200 from members over at the Snipers Hide for merchandise he has yet to produce. He has stopped returning messages and will not return phone calls. I sent payment on 4-3-09 and still nothing. This dude is a loser and a thief. Read for yourself...

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthr ... ost1326093

From Paul: 4-1-09

MHill,

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthr ... ost1081931

MULTICAM "Grande Shooters Bag" = $170

(For payment with PayPal)
PayPal address : [email protected]

Please make sure to put your Name, Shipping Address and Color of bag you want in the comment section of the payment please.

(For Payment with Money Order)
Paul Green
118 N. Bowdish Rd.
Unit B
Spokane, WA 99206

Please make sure to add your Name, Shipping Address and Color of bag with the money order.

Thanks Much,
Paul G.
GO Gear Tactical

From Hill: 4-1-09

You're in Spokane? I'm heading over to Colville on the 17th of April for Spring Turkey. I love the Colville area. I took a really nice whitetail out of there this last season.

I'll pay for my bag through PayPal. You make really nice gear.

Michael

From Paul: 4-1-09

Hay Michael,

Ya Im out in the valley here with the wife & son. If your ever around this way give me a holler and maybe we can go bug Stu

I have a buddy who he and his family (parents, sister,ect..) own a whole mountain area where they built there homes (you can almost spit in the river from his place but he tells me about the killer hunting out there.

Thanks again Michael,
Paul G.

From Hill: 4-3-09

Payment sent (Paypal)

From Hill: 5-21-09

Thought I would check in and see how the bags are coming along?

Michael

From Paul: 5-21-09

Hay Michael,
I would of posted in the bag topic but it had been deleted anyways I was in a car crash (some guy cut 2 lanes on me) and I got busted up. So I had to take a bit of time off to rest, I am back to sewing now and the bags will be shipping out soon.

-Paul

From Hill: 5-21-09

No rush and take however much time you need to heal up. Like I said, just wanted to check in and see how it was going.

From Paul: 5-28-09

Thanks

Bags will be shipping this week through next.

From Hill: 5-28-09

Good to hear. That must mean you're feeling better.

From Paul: 6-1-09

Well not really, I have to take a pain killer every other day or so but what are you going to do, gear has to be built.

From Hill: 6-23-09

Any word on the bags?

Michael

From Paul: 6-24-09

Bags have started to ship.

From Hill: 8-4-09

Whats the word on the bags?

Michael

Anyone heard from Paul Green yet on the Grande Shooter Bags we are all waiting on?????????

Anyone had any contact with Mr.Green?

Has anyone received any refund from Paul Green on the shooting bag. I have had no luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guardog36</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have written the punk ass Paul Greene off as a liar and a thief. </div></div>

He's a piece of shit thief and will get his one day.

This shit still pisses me off. Has anyone heard anything from this scum bag Paul Green? Every time I drive through Spokane I want to find this loser and pound his face in for being a thief.

Stu, you need to get this guy straight. I know it's not you who stole the money however you did facilitate this whole thing.

Wow. I have no stake in what happened or is happening here, but all I could think of while reading this was "what a ludicrously dangerous demographic to piss off haha"

Hope you all get some satisfaction eventually.