• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Gray state movie

Isn't this what they showed at CPAC recently? There are a lot of movies like this that are made at the C-level (not even B-level, if you follow me) and never really find their way into distribution because the people involved tend to not know what they're doing and/or they don't have the proper funds. Heavy ideological films definitely fall into this category and are rarely, if ever, picked up at the national film markets where distributors all meet to show off their films with the hopes of them being picked up for distribution. While most are never completed or just drag out for years, those that do tend to wind up on Sci-Fi channel or home video. The internet in a way is sort of a savior for these films, allowing people access to them, but there's really no way for them to make their money back so it's kind of a lose-lose situation for the film's backers.

Yeah, it's a tough business.

Last edited:
A friend of mine was pretty excited about this a while back. I have to agree it looks like it could be cool, but definitely has the feel of a movie that will never actually be made.

They should sell shares of this

say 10million shares,
that could get a low budget film done, an be able to bring in other investor in once they can show that it will be done

Bad thing is I've read that movie investors lose money, especially since they can't do all the blockbuster pomotions, and budget

Yeah, making financially successful films is incredibly difficult, but when you're outside of that industry it all seems easy. Like the guy who says, "what's so hard about photography? just point and shoot!"