• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Great concept, fantastic machining....

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.
There are those that don't want to lug around rifles with more rails than Grand Central Station. Free float tubes have been a favorite for heavy gas rifles for quite sometime but there actually is a requirement to have some rails (bipod, sling attachment, TaNS,UNS,MUNS, etc.)Yes, I've mounted rails on the tube, it works fine, but requires some thought to be strong.

If one needs to put together a system that would allow for a full size scope (minus sunshade) at required eye relief and still have the full NV footprint available, many rail systems come up literally short. There are other requirements as well, like free float, full, continuous and level mil spec rail, take a number of heavy barrel profiles, good heat dispersion, etc.,etc. Now try to get this all "cleanly."

This is a new build using the Rock River Arms 1/3 quad full "rifle" run top rail (32 slots <span style="font-style: italic">before</span> the receiver flat top), a full 20" of rail. It is machined out of aluminum and beautifully finished in all regard. I thought some might enjoy seeing it. Awful nice, super clean way to get a tube and the rails in a package that doesn't end up looking like a cheese grater.

Re: Great concept, fantastic machining....

I thought abut running this on my new upper. the RRA half quad. After seeing it I really think I will.

Very cool looking! I am tired of the same old handguards.Is this something that might be available in the future or is it a one off?

If one can't or won't afford a monoblock upper, If one wants to use an existing A1 upper, if one really needs only the longest top rail and front quad, well, it is just plain solid. Available now, though I could not find a discount lower than factory.