• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great Customer Service From JRH

Namekagon

Oracle of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2018
Wausau, WI
Purchased an in-stock PVS-14 from JRH in mid April. When I tried to fire it up after un-boxing, it wouldn't turn on. So I emailed Robert about the problem to see if there was something I was doing wrong. He responded in 15 minutes, and exchanged emails with me to troubleshoot the problem from 6:45PM to 8:30 PM eastern time! I was very impressed by that. Eventually determined the housing was likely defective. JRH installed the tube in a new housing immediately and returned it to me via expedited shipping. I've had it for awhile now and everything has been working great. Its a thin film 2253 FOM and the image on this thing is awesome.

Kudo's to @Lowdown3 for great customer service. This could have been a stressful/frustrating experience, but it wasn't at all because communicating with Robert throughout the process was so easy. Can't recommend JRH highly enough.

Reactions: Lowdown3
Robert is a good dude... he spent about 30 minutes on a Sunday talking to me about NODS and Lasers before my order... VERY few vendors I know that provide service like that

He did similar for me, only by PM. I was considering a photonis PVS-14, and he went as far as sending me thru tube pics he had to give me an idea of their performance.

Reactions: Lowdown3
Thank you both. We appreciate your business!