• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Great deal on new L3 Warrior Systems M2124LR

Their are also new ones in the optics for sale section for the same price. Down Range Thermal was the seller.

How are those compared to a PVS30? It's not a bad price if it's in the same league. I was looking at specs though and it shows minimum 64res. and 21 s/n so the minimum FOM number could be quite low, like export level low (FOM = res. x s/n). If you could get it hand select, that would be better and worth it IMO.

I knew pricing would eventually come down on these clip ons. Now is probably a good time to stock up on NODs and thermal and shit because banning firearms isn't all these motherfuckers are into banning.

down range thermal is in the NV/Thermal business.

DFW Shooting Sports is not, which may be why the pic is not the right one. Looks to me like the CNVD, not LR

Any green m2124lr (also often called a pvs24 or a cnvdlr) is technically a commercial unit.....meaning they are available commercially. Only the white phosphor is restricted by eotech/insight (to LE)....but other than the tube...they are no different. These particular units are apparently unique because they are unfilmed green that insight put out for a short period. Same part that was available on the 2017 LE price list.

The ones the DFW shooting Sports is getting are the same as ours.....

Mile high getting some too.

And as for the specs.....those minimum specs have been published for a very long time and intensifiers have improved a bit since then..insight has had no reason to update them on the green.

Screenshot_20190519-134555_Drive.jpg

Last edited: