• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Great service from Badger Ordnance

ejg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2008
Ireland
www.pse-composites.com
Somehow I lost a ring screw on my 34mm Badger mounts in my workshop. Being in Ireland I couldn't find a replacement locally, so I e-mailed Badger. A few days later a little envelope arrived with a few screws. Thanks Badger.
cool.gif

Funny thing is that I actually wanted to use European made mounts on this rifle to take field pictures for our brochure/website and launch of our new stock. The European manufacturer didn't even reply to my e-mail when asking to buy mounts. Local is no good without sevice....

edi

Re: Great service from Badger Ordnance

+1
I emailed them looking to buy a set of screws and pillers.
Same deal, asked for my address and a few days later a new set of screws and pillars.

Top notch service!

I've also had similar positive experiences. They take care of their customers, which makes their gear worth every cent!

Ditto--a guy from Badger is a sponsor/rep on another site I frequent and his help when I was researching optic mounts convinced me that $160 or so for a pair of rings was a wise purchase when service like theirs backs it up.

+1 I managed to lose a nut for one of my rings, I believe it was Marty who had a couple sent to my door a few days later.

Awesome, it affirms why I use Badger base and rings.

yea their top notch i had a deal with my bottom metal on mine the screw holes where off, they sent me new one, i had to send the other back but, they paid shipping all around