• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great time to develop the skill set of precision shooting

Joe Hendricks

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2020
Hello all,
My name is Joe Hendricks and I am new to the forum. I have been dabbling with long range shooting for the past few years but never had anything better than a production rifle until the past year. I finally took the lead and had a custom gun build in 6.5 creedmoor. I am using this awful year to develop my skillset at the range and just experienced my first PRS competition. I live in the Milwaukee Metro area in Wisconsin and took up this hobby as a spin off of Western Big Game Hunting. I'm looking forward to learning and reading from others on this forum. Take care!

Joe

Reactions: 390fe and wil_pt
Thanks for the post Joe, I’m in a similar spot. I’m in the Chicago suburbs area and am looking to get started with PRS. I would love hear some more about your rifle build, and your PRS experience thus far. I’m currently debating starting with a factory rifle like Bergara or ordering custom. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 390fe