• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Green Country Ammo?

superde

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2003
Bryan, Texas
Anyone ordered ammo from these guys? Looking at restocking the shelves before I get low on IMI 5.56, and want to make sure I’m not sending money into Narnia.

If they ever link to facebook on their webpage, look at it. While it is legit, looking at reviews, stay away. Stay FAAAAR away. SGAmmo is generally my first stop when it comes to bulk ammo.

I've bought thousands of their .223 Rem. and I'll buy more if I need to.

Reactions: superde
If they ever link to facebook on their webpage, look at it. While it is legit, looking at reviews, stay away. Stay FAAAAR away. SGAmmo is generally my first stop when it comes to bulk ammo.
I found them on Ammobot, and their prices seem reasonable. Just checked SG and they are 1.15/round on IMI 77's vs .90/round at GCA.

Reactions: Charmingmander
I found them on Ammobot, and their prices seem reasonable. Just checked SG and they are 1.15/round on IMI 77's vs .90/round at GCA.
Seems like they got some decent prices. I bookmarked them. Can't remember the site but a coworker linked me to another ammo seller that has a good selection and good prices awhile ago that I had never seen or heard of before.

Glad I purchased the 77 Razorcore when I did. Their price increased 30 bucks since I last checked. Still a good deal but bummed as I was considering more.

Reactions: Bender