• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GREEN SQUADRON UNofficial & UNashamed

It’s a joke, like saying regerts or ragrets instead of spelling regrets properly

IMG_9028.jpeg

Grren myself and not from to much Jameson this time. One day I will rise up from the peasantry of supporter to full member.......though not sure what all that means. I feel/identify as a full member.

Little do ya'll know that one day I will get the call to red....then watch out bitches!

Last edited:
I know what color I am, but I’m curious what color I am.

Edit: Blue. Guess I’ve been around long enough.

Something tells me that this won't stop all the glowies from showing up here.
Speaking of. It's been a few days since the last onslaught of glowies. Should be any day now for the "Hello fellow gun enthusiast" posts to start again.

While typing that I realized that the way they hack old unused accounts they have a better chance. Since few people will click on a name that is out of the norm because they have a blue or green color.

Reactions: johnnycat
Something tells me that this won't stop all the glowies from showing up here.
Speaking of. It's been a few days since the last onslaught of glowies. Should be any day now for the "Hello fellow gun enthusiast" posts to start again.

While typing that I realized that the way they hack old unused accounts they have a better chance. Since few people will click on a name that is out of the norm because they have a blue or green color.

This won’t stop the glowies…. It’s about stopping a specific fraud attack in the PX.

IMHO the yellow tag should stay for 30
Days or more. That might help with glowies and AI.

But we don’t need technological help for their antics. The PX scam needed a technical fix.

Besides, “spot the ‘Narc” is a much more fun game and none gets hurt except the careers of dumbasses who want to b fellow gun enthusiasts.

Sirhr

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
This won’t stop the glowies…. It’s about stopping a specific fraud attack in the PX.

IMHO the yellow tag should stay for 30
Days or more. That might help with glowies and AI.

But we don’t need technological help for their antics. The PX scam needed a technical fix.

Besides, “spot the ‘Narc” is a much more fun game and none gets hurt except the careers of dumbasses who want to b fellow gun enthusiasts.

Sirhr
Many user names have been spoofed already with a period or a capital letter. They could have been made months ago or even longer. Making a blue or orange banner on the account worthless unless someone is checking post history. Then doing a request for a picture that is not easily duplicated.
Fools and their money

Reactions: BurtG
Many user names have been spoofed already with a period or a capital letter. They could have been made months ago or even longer. Making a blue or orange banner on the account worthless unless someone is checking post history. Then doing a request for a picture that is not easily duplicated.
Fools and their money

It’s not 100 percent ever. But it stops the “create a spoof account in seconds” scam.

If buyer and seller are paying attention.

Hopefully they will! But people are still gonna get scammed and glowies Still gonna glow.

Sirhr
Sirhr

Reactions: lash