• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greenbay just sucked tonight

7faa6d9e9f1a93ab8637181f876e4dec.jpg

Ask me about the season...in February and I'll let you know how it went. :eek:

GO HAWKS

Last edited:
I said it last year in Pre Season and said it again this year, The Hawks are going to the Superbowl.
The big difference between the Seahawks of Old and now is the fact that the skill level goes to the third string guys....hell even the ones they released we're damn good too.
So with that it doesn't matter if someone gets hurt, the next guy in line will do just as good a job as the one who just went out.

People say Preseason doesn't matter but what I watch for is when they pull out the starters, how much has the team changed, with the Hawks it doesn't too much.
I thought it was funny against Oakland when we lost because they only had 1 or 2 starters in the game. My thought if I was the Oakland coach is use the 2nd stringers and move the Veterans back a spot and now you'd have a team to watch out for.

We'll see if I'm right at the end of the year but if you think the Hawks are like other one and out Superbowl winners you'll be very disappointed ! That or I'm serving up a HUGE plate of Crow lol.

The Seachickens are DAMN goood, and anybody that says any different hasn't a clue...

But, the Packers Defense is truly horrendous and is extremely porous.

Void of serious injuries, the Seachickens should at the very least go 13-3 and get to the NFC title game.