• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Greetings from Georgia

Dugan290

Private
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2018
Good morning! I recently learned about this website, and I must say that from first impressions….. This website will be a great asset! Little background, I have been a member of a SWAT team in Georgia for several years. I am currently assigned to the observation/marksmanship (sniper) section of the team. I am looking forward to what this site has to offer.

Reactions: h3dgehawk
Welcome to the hide! I'm a new member as well and I've already learned SO much from browsing the forums.
What kind of gear/rigs are you guys running at Georgia SWAT? R700?

Welcome to the hide! I'm a new member as well and I've already learned SO much from browsing the forums.
What kind of gear/rigs are you guys running at Georgia SWAT? R700?
As it currently sits, I am running a Winchester model 70, with Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 4.5-14x50mm (30mm) M1 Illum. mill dot. There are some other set ups that we are playing with.

Good morning! I recently learned about this website, and I must say that from first impressions….. This website will be a great asset! Little background, I have been a member of a SWAT team in Georgia for several years. I am currently assigned to the observation/marksmanship (sniper) section of the team. I am looking forward to what this site has to offer.
I’m actually in the process of working to get on SWAT right now as well so we will see how it all goes