• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from Pheonix

ShotplacementAZ

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello All,

I just got my first precision bolt gun so I am diving into the community. I have minimal knowledge of precision rifle shooting so I am hoping to use the wisdom presented here to build the skills neccassary.

My background: I am a 6 year vet of the Arizona Army National Gaurd with 1 tour in Iraq. I served as a team leader and SDM while in northern Iraq.
I currently work in firearms sales for a local gun shop/range. I am active with many of the action shooting sports like USPSA, steel pistol matches, and RioSalado action rifle matches. I also do a bit of coyote hunting as well and would love to make it long range coyote hunting.

I have seen some of the precision tac rifle matches on youtube and heard about them at Pheonix Rod and Gun Club. I would love to get to a proficency level to participate.

Thank you

Welcome, I would recommend you check out Magpul's 'The Art of the Precision Rifle'.