• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greetings from VA!

vvayvvard

Majestik Møøse
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2020
USA - TN
Howdy all - I've been shooting for several years, but I travel a lot and hardly have time to practice when the weather's good - and I definitely consider myself relatively green when it comes to longer range stuff. I figured if I was going to change that and make a commitment to trying to learn more and become a better shot, then this place would good be a decent resource for knowledge and experience!

Looking forward to learning, and hopefully contributing.

Reactions: DustBun
Howdy all - I've been shooting for several years, but I travel a lot and hardly have time to practice when the weather's good - and I definitely consider myself relatively green when it comes to longer range stuff. I figured if I was going to change that and make a commitment to trying to learn more and become a better shot, then this place would good be a decent resource for knowledge and experience!

Looking forward to learning, and hopefully contributing.
Welcome from Maryland.

Where in VA are you?