• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grip Options For Hot Hand Guard

SBRSarge

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2019
Our rifles are integrally suppressed with an aluminum M-Lok hand guard over the suppressor portion. It gets hot AF real quick.

What M-Lok compatible solutions do folks use?

My go-to is either the Magpul AFG or vertical grip with the M-Lok picatinny adapter. Any other recommendations for a weapon-mounted fix? If there is an AFG type device that does not need the extra M-Lok pic rail to attach it to the gun I’d be inmterested.

I am not interested in buying thick leather gloves for all the guys and gals.

I use BCM’s rail covers on my MLOK equipped rifles. Good grip, great price, but I’m not sure how it would do with heat transfer surrounding a suppressor, as I’m sure that would be more heat being transferred. I’m unlucky enough to live in a state that won’t allow me to own a suppressor...

For the heat from a can under the hand guard, take a look at Burn Proof Gear's Rail Rap, or Manta Defense rail guards.