• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Groomsman Gift Ideas?

There isn't a male with a properly working set of balls on this planet who don't like great flashlights.
Go that route.

My brother did regulation Louisville Slugger ball bats with each groomsman's name engraved in the barrel. We turned heads (and cleared a path) walking down the sidewalk on Michigan Ave in Chicago carrying our ball bats. :D

My college roommate did custom Benchmade knives for his groomsmen, which went over very well. Another friend did engraved flasks for us; that is a gift has kept on giving every wedding since :)

A friend of mine did pocket watches that went with the tuxes we were wearing, and matching cigar cutters. I don't use them often, but they take up little space so I don't feel burdened by keeping them either. I like the custom benchmade idea.

I bought my groomsman some nice Coach wallets. Not all of them shoot, or carry knives, but they all appreciated a nice wallet to replace the beaten or cheapo ones they had.

operator%20band.jpg

How about this. Available from the Green Beret Foundation at RE Factor Tactical Operator Band: Green Beret Foundation Shop ...a great gift and helps support our wounded Special Forces soldiers and their families. Apologies in advance if I broke any rules posting this link. The GBF is a non-profit organization.

The RE Factor Tactical Operator Band was designed by a Special Forces Operator in order to give military and civilian personnel a tool that can keep them alive in the most extreme scenarios. Every band sent to the Green Beret Foundation is hand crafted in the USA by a Veteran U.S. Army Paratrooper. The Operator Band comes with a P-51 Can Opener that can be removed without compromising the integrity of the band. The enclosed ferrocerium rod can be struck with the P-51 Can Opener to produce a spark burning at over 3000 degrees Fahrenheit. The 30' of 80lb fishing line can be used for fishing and strong enough to provide extra material for lashings and or building weapons and tools. Imbedded in the fishing line is a fishing hook and 18" of 45lb test fishing wire that can be used as a snare. Each Band comes with a removable handcuff key hidden in the buckle to help the Operator escape from handcuffs if needed. RE Factor Tactical added a green stripe to the Operator Band specifically for the Green Beret Foundation to serve as a reminder of the Green Berets that have sacrificed in the defense of our nation.

I got all my groomsmen folding knives with some engraving on them. Everyone was bleeding by the time the wedding started, LOL!

JMHO, but its your day so drag them out to the range and pay for a "day clinic" for each one of them to receive good instruction and possibly start a new hobby. As groomsman are generally your closest friends, it appears none of your close friends shoot. Could be they don't like guns or could be they just have not had the proper exposure. One or more of them may start shooting with you after they have a good experience at the range. Flashlights and knifes are ok but most of us have more than we can count. You could still give them one of these tokens for being in the wedding but don't waste an opportunity to have some of your closest friends try something new that you enjoy. If you call the range and let them know its a wedding thing, they may cut you a small deal.

Some seriously good ideas but a bunch say flashlights i cannot deny the masses. Olights it will be and perhaps a range day on top. They have all been with me but didn't get bitten as hard as i did 8 years into the hobby and i could have bought a Porsche with what i've spent.

I gave my groomsmen laser engraved Bourbon Glasses. They got a set of four short glasses with their initials on them. All of them really seemed to like them.

I would get everyone a Benchmade or Surefire Flashlight. Those are the handiest items you can have on your person or in your car.

Bourbon Glasses, with a very good cigar, cutter, and lighter, with the bottle to go with it all. They get the glass, lighter, cutter, get to smoke with the crew, drink the bottle(oh, BTW, NO ONE leaves the table until the cigars and bottle are burnt, and empty, and make sure the cigars are at least a 'Toro' or 6.5x48+ what we men call Two-Three pour cigars)

In this way, not only do you get to have a great finish to the evening after the food, but most women will let you alone during the smoke...BONUS!

Double Edge razor setup. Get em the handle, small blade sampler, stand, brush and a soap or two. About $150 a piece which looks like your budget is close to that.

Best groomsmen gift I received? A suit.

He bought the suits for the wedding party including shoes, shirt, vest, everything but the belt and socks.

There isn't a male with a properly working set of balls on this planet who don't like great flashlights.
Go that route.

A fucking flashlight? really? Flashlight technology will change and progress. A great knife will always be a great knife.

Give them a good knife. I gave benchmades. They will outlast the marriage. hahaha just kidding.........no really.

All my groomsmen were shooters, i had custom cuff links made out of spent brass from their favorite round. Probably never get worn again by any of us rednecks but hell we looked good!

Got married late last year and got my groomsmen laser engraved NFL regulation footballs with the wife and my name on them and the date, of course. There's a gent up in Massachusetts who does the for a reasonable price.

Check him out at www.mysportsgift.com

He took a little longer than I'd liked, but when I turned my order in he was waiting for a shipment from Wilson. He got the footballs in and called me to apologize because they'd shipped him some "splotchy" footballs that he didn't feel comfortable engraving. Pretty stand up in this day and age if you ask me.

Anyhow, the boys were impressed by them and they carried them down the aisle in the opposite arm of the bridesmaid they were walking (as they didn't want to let them out of their sight). Not part of the plan but it got some good laughs.

Best of luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk