• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Groomsmen Gift Ideas

B.Bates

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2005
Palatka, Fl
Hey guys,

Getting married in a few months looking for gift ideas for my groomsmen.

I have been kicking around a few ideas, just curious if anyone has any ideas for gifts they gave or something they recieved that they really liked

thanks

Re: Groomsmen Gift Ideas

A folding knife with the date engraved on the blade. Best groomsman gift I ever received.

I gave money clips with their initials engraved on them.

I wanted to give each one of them an old fashioned red ryder bb gun with the leather straps like in the movie "The Christmas Story" but wife didn't like that idea too much

All of our names engraved on beer mugs that sit on the top shelf in his bar. When ever we go over its free beer out of our mugs.

If they are into the outdoors go with knives, unless each of them has a similar passion. If it is more of mixed crowd both Flasks and Money Clips are great ideas.

I only had 3 Groomsmen at my wedding and each of them are really into lever guns, so each one of them received a custom butt stock cover for their rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A folding knife with the date engraved on the blade. Best groomsman gift I ever received. </div></div>
That's what I gave my groomsmen, and they loved it. I had their initials engraved on it. It was a nice Buck folder knife with wood trim. It wasn't that much either.

Whatever tool you choose, add a good book and give them as a pair.

Think of something you really liked and that had meaning for you, and then add a copy for each of them. Inside, you can write something personal that reminds them of why they were chosen and how good it is to have friends.

20+ years later, I do not know how many of my groomsmen still have their engraved Case XX pocketknife, but I'll bet that book is still on all of their shelves.

Except for the one that committed suicide. Not sure where his book ended up.

Buck knives used to be about 2 miles from me before Kalifornia ran them off. They did some real nice engraving and package deals if you call them direct. They were always really nice to deal with. The owner is a real stand up guy and really cared about the company. It was a sad day when they closed here for everyone.

I gave out laser etched CRKT knives for mine.

Hookers and blow woulda been better.....darn it.

I've gotten a shot glass, flask, Zippo lighter and a leather keychain. I gave my guys Kershaw folding knives w/ their names engraved on them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IIRC, somebody here recently gave his guys each a single action revolver.

....Can't remember,,,, argggg.</div></div>

I think it was a blackpowder revolver so that there were no transfer issues.