• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Groomsmen gifts?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Yea or no?
    image.jpg

Last gifts I recieved were a monogram Yeti bottle, and a handful of solid silver .308 bullets from an online metal retailer. I thought they were great. Would've been stoked to see a semi .22 inside that water bottle though ?

Reactions: deersniper
    Solid gift idea. I got my groomsmen Buck knives with their names laser engraved, flasks, and some booze.

The 15-22 is fun. Mine came with magpul folding peep sights. I haven't tried it beyond 100 yards, but it's fun plinking steel out to that distance.

The knife looks cool. I also bought hunt knife with the date of wedding laser engraved. I think that it is a good idea for the groom, especially if he likes hiking and hunting. I was choosing between a knife and a gun. But the gun I believe that the hunter should choose by himself. Of course, my wife did not allow me to give just one knife. She bought one of those fancy jet crafted gift baskets. I was against it at first, but then agreed when I found out that it was a gift basket of alcohol. Who would refuse some good bottles of wine? As a result, it turned out to be a very good gift for my friend's wedding.

Last edited:
    I gave my groomsmen hatchets from “Hardcore Hatchets” one of my best buddies gave us all engraved benchmade Osborne knives, nice to have something you can use everyday as a reminder.

I got married in Denmark at a justice of the peace. Couldn't even understand WTF he was saying. Broke, scared and in love. One of the best times of my life. Glad you had people there for you. Wish I could have shared that with people. 25 years later, still bitching at each other.

Congratulations.

Chris

:ROFLMAO:
    :ROFLMAO:
    Great idea. A little too spendy for a joke though.

These are some good ideas if your groomsmen is a hunter or Snipershide guy like us.

You bumped a 2 year old thread to post some shill website? Are you farming IP’s or what? You’re the same guy that tries to buy ITAR restricted scopes and tries to get them shipped outside the US.

You bumped a 2 year old thread to post some shill website? Are you farming IP’s or what? You’re the same guy that tries to buy ITAR restricted scopes and tries to get them shipped outside the US.
    Oh dang, so somebody is not allowed to use the search function and reply to a thread that comes up?

:ROFLMAO:bro, you seriously should get your facts straight before trying to sound clever during your anger internet toughguy rants. Scopes aren't ITAR rated, only thermal and laser optics are, Scopelist and a few other US retail stores have LEGALLY shipped scopes to me. As long as the buyer is the end user.
    Checking your post and reply history, you only use the internet to vent, be rude to people, and take your anger out on them, probably too scared to talk back to your wife and boss in real life. Come on man.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, then rather make the smart choice and keep quiet.....

Dummies are just giving him ideas for the next marriage

Reactions: NoDopes
    Oh man, I'm over this internet bully shit you are trying. Rather be reloading 200 rounds (which I hate doing).
    He's completely right, you look like another fucking spammer dredging up a necro thread to post some fucking link to buy shit.

And if you're really in Sioux City, then why do you need international shipping? Another big tell tale indicator of a fucking scammer.

Welcome to the Bear Pit, now go fuck off somewhere else shit head.

He's completely right, you look like another fucking spammer dredging up a necro thread to post some fucking link to buy shit.

And if you're really in Sioux City, then why do you need international shipping? Another big tell tale indicator of a fucking scammer.

Welcome to the Bear Pit, now go fuck off somewhere else shit head.
    Real tough calling you internet thread the bear pit over your keyboard you nut. Come to sioux city in July, I'll be back there then we see the real bear pitt you wuss. Typical useless fat middle aged internet toughguy. Go eat another doughnut you twat.

• Haha
    Reactions: Redmanss
    Real tough calling you internet thread the bear pit over your keyboard you nut. Come to sioux city in July, I'll be back there then we see the real bear pitt you wuss. Typical useless fat middle aged internet toughguy. Go eat another doughnut you twat.

Attachments

• 9A47A918-279F-4444-B172-1E0AB2CC5C17.jpeg
      9A47A918-279F-4444-B172-1E0AB2CC5C17.jpeg
      60.6 KB · Views: 20
    I say again, go fuck off somewhere else.

I’ve got a 20 month old and another one due in 2 months from this wedding and y’all are still talking about it lmao

Reactions: Redmanss
    Can always cut off nutsack and give as gift. Will not need anymore.

at least give the dude a time and a place....dont just say "come to sioux city bruh".....Sioux city is a pretty large place

if you wanna be a tough guy, actually set it up and dont just say words about it
    at least give the dude a time and a place....dont just say "come to sioux city bruh".....Sioux city is a pretty large place

if you wanna be a tough guy, actually set it up and dont just say words about it.
    Let him confirm he will come. Will give a place and time then no problem.

How is that for tough you chop. Confirm you coming. Time and place is easy.

How is that for tough you chop. Confirm you coming. Time and place is easy.
    Meeting you at the local Chippendales sure sounds very…what’s the word I’m thinking of here? I think we should pass. Enjoy your pole smoking tough guy.

Before you start offering to fight people on the Hide,

Have you ever worked in concrete?
    What weight do you bench press?
    How many bow kills do you have?
    What is your opinion on Quigley Ford and why are they the best scopes ever?

These are important questions that must be addressed.