• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Group Buy - IDF Surplus Gear

Reposting up to date inventory since it got at the bottom of the prior page

51007466746_6e5ab86eb1_c.jpg

Actually there's only one of the Nivisys PVS-7s left.

But still plenty of MUMs and we can get all manner of mounts for the MUMs as well, both helmet (for Rhino I & II as well as IC Bridge have IC Bridge in stock also) and weapon.

This one's still live, we still have MUM and PVS-7, etc, please see above inventory ^^

Long time lurker, first time poster (mods, if this breaks the "posting in P/E" rule please delete and let me know).

I'll take an NL-93G Kit

Edit: grammar/semantics

Reactions: wigwamitus
Darn it missed the SChmidt and the Photonics and the ACOg...cos apparantly I was on another planet when all this was happening. Keeping an eye open for new developments

Reactions: wigwamitus
Please check directly with PRG Defense. I did run several "group buys" for them on the Hide back in the day, but any remaining inventory would be had by them and sold directly by them !

Besides IDF mounts, I bought a Midwest Ind. QD mount and buffed out the 1" rings to 26mm.