• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Group Buy - IDF Surplus Gear

haha, we'll have to wait for PRG to do another multi-million dollar deal with the IDF in exchange for the IDF hand-me-downs !! :D

• Sad
Reactions: deersniper
The Photonics scopes ?? Yes, still several of those available.

Reactions: mateba
What's left are quite a few of the steiner binos both the 8x and the 7x ...
And some Photonics scopes.
Everything else is gone.
I'm saving up for one of the 8x30 binos.

What's left are quite a few of the steiner binos both the 8x and the 7x ...
And some Photonics scopes.
Everything else is gone.
I'm saving up for one of the 8x30 binos.
I picked up both the 7x50 and 8x30. The 7x50 is so much brighter and clearer. Unless you absolutely need the small size I would recommend the 7x50. The 8x30 are very nice btw.

Ok FINALLY got the inventory from PRG

Steiner 7x50
42​
Steiner 8x30
35​
Photonics Scope
46​
S&B Scope
1​
Trijicon ACOG
1​

Ok, this is still pretty close ... but no more S&B or Trijicon scopes ... and a few less of the other three items, but still plenty of them left.

I own two sets of 8x30.

Why is my brain telling me to buy a 7x50?

You say they are repainted, what does that mean? They are rubber armored no?

Can you get some more pictures of them?

Not a deal breaker, dont go out of your way Steiners are steiners. Just if they look real fantastic maybe Ill get a set of 7s for the kitchen drawer.

There are a bunch of pics on the first page of this thread. And I can't take any more since I shipped off the samples they sent me to customers that bought them. But there's quite a few pics on the first page of the steiners.

Reactions: pmclaine
There are a bunch of pics on the first page of this thread. And I can't take any more since I shipped off the samples they sent me to customers that bought them. But there's quite a few pics on the first page of the steiners.
Steiner pics the 2 I received.
20200425_193251.jpg
20200425_193309.jpg
20200425_193258.jpg

Nope, all that is left are Photonics 6x42 and steiner 7x and 8x binos.

Happy I ran across this thread while items were still available! PM (conversation?) sent, I'd like to buy the following:

- (1) Steiner 8x30 binos $245
- (1) Steiner 7x50 binos $225
- (2) Photonics 6x42 scopes $145x2=$290

Total is $760 if I mathed right.

Thanks,
Trog

Reactions: wigwamitus
@Troglodyte6 ... reading back thru this thread ... as near as I could tell these were 26mm ... and I did find some 26mm inserts (for 30mm adn 34mm IIRC) on amazon ... but IIRC I never actually tried them because somebody bought the sample I had before I could try it. But a BUNCH of people have bought them so somebody must know for sure !!!

New order (PM sent as well):

- (1) Steiner 8x30 binos $245
- (4) Photonics 6x42 scopes $145x4=$580

Total is $825.

Thanks,
Trog

Sorry, I wish. I wanted one too !

There were only three and they are looong gone.

Ok, it turns out there are a couple more of these still available.

50381485378_53cb27cbd0_k.jpg

50381492423_520eaa58ed_k.jpg

Item description (directly from PRG):
==
2 brand new Israeli ANVIS style NL-93G kits. Adopted by the Israeli Special Forces, the kit includes Gen 3 1600 FOM tubes, remote battery pack, helmet mount, face mount, filters, etc, etc……..

These were $16k when originally sold.. Israelis always buy top of the line equipment so this is really a good buy at $4800…..

Excuse the dust on the goggle… they we in a display case when the photo was taken.

==
Let me know if any interest. Thanks!!

Ok, here's the (partial) inventory I got today, just posting it up as I know some of you already know what you want.

50937083011_70cb660230_z.jpg

To claim an item, the first "I'll take it" posted here in this thread gets it. But please ask any questions you might have via PM first !!!

note that discussions, pics, info about a fair number of these items are already included in this thread, but not all. And I don't have info on all of them myself, but I'll be working to find out.

Thx !

I'll take one of the Steiner 8x30 binos myself !! :D

There were 11 Kahles 7 accounted for, 4 remain.

I'm in for a Khales 6x42. At the VFW doing a fish fry... I can send payment when I get home.