• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Group Buy - IDF Surplus Gear

Put me down for another kahles for a total of two. And since I’m a dummy and didn’t see there were only two acogs I’ll say seconds on those and also dibs if you get any more leupold Mark 4 spotters

Sorry for what it started... just wanted to throw it out there

Since AFA we know, there are ZEEROW Mk4 spotters, I wouldn't let the line get too long for them. Hecque, I want one too !! :D

Reactions: Alpine 338
Tried looking through the thread. Any chance we can get model numbers for steiner binos. Steiners website has different sections for military and marine binos. Trying to do some research on them

Last edited:
When sending payment, please include your hide handle (as well as name, shipping address, email, phone). We are unable to match up some of the payments to the hide handles.

When sending payment, please include your hide handle (as well as name, shipping address, email, phone). We are unable to match up some of the payments to the hide handles.
I tried to put my handle on the payment, then send you the shipping address, and such in a civilian e-mail. Don't figure that PPFF would want a note explaining items bought...

But, I hit the button too soon and sent it...

Many have been matched up a few have not. We are closing the gap - thanks all !!

I’ll take the Nimrod 6x40 Scope.

and if one more 6x42 kahles Scope becomes available, one of those too.

What ever happened to that monster ATN day/night scope? Latest inventory says available — on page 2 of this thread you where about to set it up and play with it — never saw another post — any details?

@Heavyopp trying to remember the details.

I do recall there were actually 22 of them at the start of this group buy (2-ish years ago), one left. I did post about this in the NV sub-forum, but not here as there was a lot of discussion.

So, one issue I recall is that there was no objective focus. So while the unit could see/detect items much farther than 300yds, due to large objective, anything from about 300yds+ was getting fuzzier and fuzzier. And it did not seem like there was any simple solution for that.

But if that's not an issue for you, then I think otherwise, the unit was functional. Those weren't made in the USA and as I recall they were made about 2000-ish, but they are/were "new old stock" ... the T&E unit I had was flawless, zero signs of use, etc.

It is HEAVY, so would be a good match for "Heavy Ops" :D

@Heavyopp trying to remember the details.

I do recall there were actually 22 of them at the start of this group buy (2-ish years ago), one left. I did post about this in the NV sub-forum, but not here as there was a lot of discussion.

So, one issue I recall is that there was no objective focus. So while the unit could see/detect items much farther than 300yds, due to large objective, anything from about 300yds+ was getting fuzzier and fuzzier. And it did not seem like there was any simple solution for that.

But if that's not an issue for you, then I think otherwise, the unit was functional. Those weren't made in the USA and as I recall they were made about 2000-ish, but they are/were "new old stock" ... the T&E unit I had was flawless, zero signs of use, etc.

It is HEAVY, so would be a good match for "Heavy Ops" :D

Any chance you could link to the thread where you review it — I’ve been searching since you posted this with no luck finding any mention of this scope

I’m in NJ, might be an option for nightime yotes with a shotgun being it’s 50bmg rated

Ok, I sent a list of questions to the distributor, regarding a number of items, the ATN scope, the MUMs, the PVs-7s, the T-Pockets, the Steiner binos, etc.

ok, we just had a cancellation on one of the Khales 6x42 scopes. The first "I'll take it" posted here in this thread gets it. Feel free to ask any questions first via PM. Also please see posts earlier in this thread regarding these scopes, for more information.

Got some answers to some of the questions ...

1 - Are there any "model numbers" for the Steiner Binos ? Markings only contain Date of Manufacture.. They are milspec Marine quality Binos. I was told that they sold between $1200 and $2k when new

2 - Any pics or other details on the T-Pocket monoculars ? Made by ITT ..These are Gen 2 tubes. Some of the illuminators are disabled.

3 - Any pics or other details on the MUM-14s, like manufacturer ? Mum-14: Mfg in Israel (rotary Switch); MUM-14A: Nivisys (push button)

4 - Are the PVS-7s autogated ? no

5 - Any pics or details on the Armasight Illuminator ? see last email

6 - What reticle does the ATN Day/Night scope have ? Duplex with windage dots

I realize those aren't as complete as we'd like, but I'm sharing all the data I've got.

Shipping lady was supposed to ship first batch of items last Friday, but is having a shipping materials shortage. She's running around S. Fla trying to get boxes and tape. I'll provide updates here. And tracking to each individual once received.

Update from Shipping Lady this morning

... Yes - I’m hitting up UPS, USPS, Walmart and Office Depot today ...

(she's going after shipping supplies)

Ok, got some new pics

T-Pocket
50972426638_395c6a1677_h.jpg

==

PVS-7
50973225667_f665b7fdf5_h.jpg

==

Mum-14A
50973230142_6f9f556a2f_h.jpg

==

• Love
Reactions: clcustom1911
There's 1-2 pics like that earlier in this thread. Can you find or you want me to go grab you a link to it ?

==

ok here you go, post #42 in this thread

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: clcustom1911
Okay, I'll take one T-Pocket. I thought you said 1 available, but if more do tell how many and maybe I'll want more to spread around as stocking stuffers.

Now to scroll up, find out how to pay you...

I checked with PRG last week on the "$300" and that's a TYPO ... my BAD for not updating !!!

$1,300 is the real price (missing leading 1) ... still not a bad price ... I think these were $2,500 back in the day.

Heard from shipping lady today, she expects to ship first batch of items tomorrow. These will be the items for folks whose funds cleared last week. For folks whose funds cleared this week, those will ship next week. Hopefully early next week. I'll send each person tracking when I get it.

The shipments are FEDEX Sig Required by default.

Reactions: Wssickta
Unfortunately, I still have not received tracking for last weeks shipments. I sent query at 0800 local requesting update.

Also wired week two funds (everything that cleared last week) to PRG ... only one person who sent check, is not included in that "group 02" batch.

Check person will be in group 03 for this week.

ok, got tracking for the group 01 shipments. These are the items for which funds cleared week of 15 Feb.

Group 02 should ship this week, those are the items for which funds cleared week of 22 Feb, they should ship this week.

I will PM the tracking out to each person from Group 01 shortly (after I refill water for chickens !! :) )

Had some Group 02 shipments go out yesterday. I've given those folks their tracking. The rest of Group 02 should go out today. Apparently some of the items were in a different warehouse!?

We still have 13 good gen3 MUM-14s on the shelf as well as a number of other interesting items. I'll do a revised inventory of what remains shortly.

Reactions: camocorvette
Had some Group 02 shipments go out yesterday. I've given those folks their tracking. The rest of Group 02 should go out today. Apparently some of the items were in a different warehouse!?

We still have 13 good gen3 MUM-14s on the shelf as well as a number of other interesting items. I'll do a revised inventory of what remains shortly.
Thanks. I seem to miss out on all the unique stuff. Looking forward to the new inventory.

Group 02 all shipped today, everyone should have tracking now.

Group 03 will ship next week.

Here's the updated inventory, sorted by price.

51007466746_6e5ab86eb1_c.jpg

We still have outstanding questions on the range finder. There are pics and more info on most of these items earlier in the thread. But if you have other questions, please PM. Those MUMs look pretty nice to me. I was going to get another PVS-14, but they are getting hard to find. We can get mounts for the MUMs, if anybody needs one. Mounts for Rhino 1, Rhino II as well as dove tail. Even working on a dual MUM mount.

Last edited:
rec'd kahle's scope, steiner binocs and the Nivisys G3 pvs-7, all in condtion described and very pleased with my purchase. Look forward to future buys! Thanks!

Reactions: wigwamitus