• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Group measuring software

jschroed

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2010
MN
Is there an app for the iPhone that will assist you in determining group size? I have looked at OnTarget but I don't think that works with the iPhone.

Re: Group measuring software

Take a photo with your iPhone and import to On Target.

Ontarget won't work on phone but I usually take pics with phone at range and email them to myself and import them to ontarget. I'd be curious to see something similar for the iPhone. Ontarget developer (forget his name) told me that there are no plans to make ontarget work on iPhone unless he meets an app developer willing to do it for free.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tigerfan9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ontarget won't work on phone but I usually take pics with phone at range and email them to myself and import them to ontarget. I'd be curious to see something similar for the iPhone. Ontarget developer (forget his name) told me that there are no plans to make ontarget work on iPhone unless he meets an app developer willing to do it for free. </div></div>

That's what I do.