• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Growing up I never imagined anything like this could happen. Trans woman to run in Miss Universe Pageant.

Exactly, and it’s working so far. It’s destabilizing to our society because we all know deep down it is very very wrong. They know it too, just look at their rates of suicide. They are trying to mainstream it in an attempt to help them feel better about their serious deviancy, but it won’t work you can’t overcome what was written on everyone’s heart by God.
Yes sir! Any time I talk to a hot liberal city girl who aint mentally ill - they ALWAYS know that shit is unnatural, wrong, and aint never able to successfully argue for that shit without getting the absolute tardedness and hypocrisy put front and center. At which point it almost always ends with "I dont want to talk about this anymore"...

At which point it almost always ends with "I dont want to talk about this anymore"...

I get this same response every time, every single time, I get in a discussion with a liberal, no matter the subject. I’m calm, but as soon as I’m saying something they that doesn’t fit their delusional world view, it’s game over.

Reactions: HPIguy
The problem is people using the term Trans Woman because in reality its a Man wearing a dress , he's not a woman.

I've said this countless times. I may as well say it again.

The asylums were shut down for a reason.

It wasn't about some ass wipes butt hurt feelings either. These freaks need to be relocated in asylums again. They need not be spreading their filthy views for all to see. Including corrupting young minds. We need to stop complying to this horse shit like it is normalcy. I am actually referring to those outside of us normal folk, who don't give a rats ass about some twip turd's feelings.

We normal folk, need to demand an end to this.

It is flaunted to ruin normalcy, and corrupt family values.
To play the devil's advocate, define 'normal'.

Reactions: 96coal449