• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics $$$Gucci L3 Demo gear sale$$$

DownRangeThermal

scout alias hoginaustin
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Austin TX
www.downrangethermal.com
1. SOLD**M2124LR white phosphor 2376 minimum fom. This was from an east coast LE rep. They often send us demo units when they turn over their inventory. Seen very little action. All accessories as new include (bag manual etc)Was delivered Jan 2020. Like new. Tube pic below is taken at 4x so most of fov can be seen....extremely clean. Spf** shipped. No implied warranty as these are not offered to non LE general public from L3/eotech.
20200531_135347.jpg

20200531_232637.jpg

2. Pvs31 green phos. This is a 2013 built unit that we took in trade when an agency upgraded to pvs31a white phosphor units. Was told these were retubed by L3 in 2016 but no way to verify. Clean tubes with no visible damage. The housings were rattle canned with a light tan color. .....They did a very good job but could be removed with alcohol or acetone if you took your time. Only come with multicam pvs 31 bag and pvs31....no battery pack..no mount manual etc. No lens covers either but will include 2 steiner refocus lenses. Night vision inc and a few others do offer re-tubing on 31 units with supposedly good results so may be a great way to get a 31 and eventually upgrade to WP. $8500 shipped. Does not include Matbock tarser as pictured. No factory warranty remaining or implied. Open to interesting trades.
20200531_141043.jpg
20200531_141034.jpg
20200530_213206.jpg

3. Lwts-lr thermal unit. Company demo unit. Works perfect and have personally shot and verified no poi shift on any of my platforms. These are 50 cal rated and very versatile optics both in clip on and stand alone deployments. $11,000 shipped. This one does have factory warranty remaining until October of 2020. Only blemish on unit is the missing rubber video out port cover....otherwise great and comes with everything as new. *Sold pending funds*
20200531_141918.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: VaderRubiconJK
Gucci is right, daaaamn. WP l3 clip on, that’s an opportunity for someone!!

Price on the M2124LR? Also, any idea of hours on the tube? Thanks!

That’s one of my AirRigs. It’s a custom built .257 that shoots 85gr spitzers & HPBT bullets at around 1000 FPS (can be tuned higher or lower slightly)
Started as an air force airguns .25 cal pellet shooter.
Has a new precision oriented barrel, internals (valve), hammer spring etc.. cerakote paint job, Cf tank and moderator.
As far as accessories go it has a KAC bipod, RRS Tripod plate , Spuhr mounting system , Silencerco radius, tangent theta or S&B short dot, and ofcourse now the lwtsLr. Yesterday my valdada 200moa base showed up ... which means I’ll be able to hit at 1000 yards. Unfortunately the Air Force airguns are unregulated (for now) as far as how much air releases with each shot, so to get consistency at any type of range a external regulator Is needed. The guy who built my rifle (Doug Noble) a pioneer in airgunning is actually building me an internal regulator which will allow for consistent shot placement without being tethered to a scuba tank. So it’ll be a mobile 1000 yard pea shooter at that point.
Regards
Felipe

Little more than id put into an air rifle but dang bro. that's badass.

Reactions: Eliteuas