• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guess dinner plans have changed….must be a staff training thing.

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    closed-sign-1.png

There are still a ton of restaurants up here that have closed dining rooms every night.

Just doing take out.

Partly they can’t find staff. Partly the economy sucks to the point that people are not eating out. And enough fruit bats still wear masks and demand social distancing… that they won’t eat out.

Lots of places up here now also only open Thursday-Saturday for tourist weekenders.

There isn’t a single place with a salad bar within 50 miles of here. But Covid.

Well, fuck it. I almost never go out any more because it is stupid expensive and I hate being around tourists. So cook home made and it’s way cheaper and better.

Sirhr

"OY, it vas such a shanda! I should never buy gribenes from a mohel, it's so chewy..."
    1706882546265.png

My lifestyle does not really afford time for restaurants.

I eat lunch in my office. It is the surest way to get the phone to ring or a delivery to show up.

I visit my wife in the facility where she stays. Then I get home about 7 or 7:30 pm. Mostly I "cook" on the weekend. Last Friday night, I made a stock pot full of venison chili. Then, on Sunday, I cooked a whole chicken in the slow cooker.

I have had chicken for lunch every day and venison chili for dinner. Between work, my wife, and needing to get home and check on the cat and eat and shit, shower, and shave, I just don't really have the time for dining out. At least not now.

But that certainly does not make it easy on diners and staff when it is not open to dining.

Not that where I live is a hotspot by any means, but after covid, it is just like before, most eateries are close to full for the majority of the week. Monday seems like a slack day.
    Trying to outguess the rush is a lesson in futility also, opting for a later dinner can bite you in the ass at times too.
    People in this town like to dine out.

Not that where I live is a hotspot by any means, but after covid, it is just like before, most eateries are close to full for the majority of the week. Monday seems like a slack day.
    Trying to outguess the rush is a lesson in futility also, opting for a later dinner can bite you in the ass at times too.
    People in this town like to dine out.
    Slowly……..read it slowly…..

Circumcision makes your male member look bigger and more appealing to the women.
    This shit is laughably untrue. Not being fat makes your dick look bigger. Also neither of these are valid reasons to have millions of nerve endings cut off a baby male's penis so that he never gets to experience what sex should actually feel like.

This shit is laughably untrue. Not being fat makes your dick look bigger. Also neither of these are valid reasons to have millions of nerve endings cut off a baby male's penis so that he never gets to experience what sex should actually feel like.

Did I mention it also helps with premature issues and helps you last longer to please your wife better?

And it's way easier to keep clean.

And if you happen to not abide by the law of Chastity, it also means you have a way lower risk of catching STIs and AIDS from normal sex.

• Haha
    Reactions: Threadcutter308
    Did I mention it also helps with premature issues and helps you last longer to please your wife better?

And if you happen to not abide by the law of Chastity, it also means you have a way lower risk of catching STIs and AIDS from normal sex.
    Thank you fer that wunderful infomercial........ :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Thank you fer that wunderful infomercial........ :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did we mention yet about God and Abraham and how it came to pass.

I think the standard Christian / Jewish / Western idea of like 8 days or soon after they are born is the best.
    The Muslim way of like at 13 or so is kind of a bit rough.

Did we mention yet about God and Abraham and how it came to pass.

I think the standard Christian / Jewish / Western idea of like 8 days or soon after they are born is the best.
    The Muslim way of like at 13 or so is kind of a bit rough.
    More shit that's overstated along with some desert cult drivel.

Not valid arguments for doing it. Only like 2 modern civilized countries do it. The US only does it because of Kellogg. Yes the cereal guy. And if you look up the reasoning for it, it's nonsensical bullshit.

Take your child mutilation and shove it.

Is there a circumcized guy out there who's really missing his foreskin?

Does it need to be done...eh...probably not.

Is it really impacting anyone's life?...no

Stop crying about "genital mutilation" like it's anywhere in the same ballpark as cutting off someone's clit.

You sound like a bitch trying to get a victimhood card.

Protip: it's much easier to just claim you are bi....or autistic....no one cares about your cock.
    There's evidence to suggest it actually has a permanently damaging effect to the child's brain. And it removes millions of nerve endings so yeah, as a matter of fact there is some resemblance.

• Haha
    Reactions: drglock and ...
    More shit that's overstated along with some desert cult drivel.

Not valid arguments for doing it. Only like 2 modern civilized countries do it. The US only does it because of Kellogg. Yes the cereal guy. And if you look up the reasoning for it, it's nonsensical bullshit.

Take your child mutilation and shove it.

We are doing the kids a favour by getting it done early.

It's a quick, simple procedure, and you can get it done for the Hebrew deal by a rabbi, or pay more at the hospital.

Is there a circumcized guy out there who's really missing his foreskin?

Does it need to be done...eh...probably not.

Is it really impacting anyone's life?...no

Stop crying about "genital mutilation" like it's anywhere in the same ballpark as cutting off someone's clit.

You sound like a bitch trying to get a victimhood card.

Protip: it's much easier to just claim you are bi....or autistic....no one cares about your cock.
    Define "Missing" :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: ...
    There's evidence to suggest it actually has a permanently damaging effect to the child's brain. And it removes millions of nerve endings so yeah, as a matter of fact there is some resemblance.

I've never known anyone who's brain was "damaged" by being circumcised.
    Maybe made a lot smarter and more intelligent, sure.

Very large families suggest sex is just as good and fertility is even better.

You should look into what the rabbi's actually do lmao. Keep that kikery to yourself.

You're talking to someone who was part of said religious ceremony...

Quick, simple and all done.

I will agree the ultra-orthodox are a bit weird.
    But normal more modern rabbis are all good with a quick nice clean ceremony with all the nice modern devices.

I think however the most epic Circumcision in the Bible was when Moses' wife was a bit angry about the whole thing and pulled out a stone knife and circumcised her son and tossed the foreskin at Moses while yelling at him...

• Haha

But where’s a feller supposed to hide his tobacco ?

The sign should have read, no mountain Osters today, sorry for the inconvenience.

• Haha
    Reactions: Snipe260