• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guess I’m done with Carhartt

I have to respectfully disagree that boycotts don't matter. If one person boycotts a gigantic brand, it doesn't do much. If a bunch of people boycott a gigantic brand, it's extremely damaging. Some companies have really felt the sting of that. I don't think it gives individual consumers any real power over the markets, but sometimes a few percentage points shift for these companies can cause a massive wave.

I've only seen the one woke Gillette commercial....

I’ll keep buying carhartt because it’s affordable and last a while.

Would like to buy Origin Jeans, even the cotton is grown in USA. But they are spendy.

I have Carhartt clothing that is 50 years old and still very serviceable.
I quit buying their products in 2008 when they started outsourcing overseas.

Roundhouse they've been making their stuff 100% here in the USA 🇺🇸 for 110 years and their prices are reasonable
https://www.round-house.com/

(EDIT)- I also have Roundhouse products that are as old as my Carhartt stuff.
Their seconds are almost half price and are not lacking for quality.

Last edited:

Roundhouse they've been making their stuff 100% here in the USA 🇺🇸 for 110 years and their prices are reasonable
Damn, I was hoping round house sold insulated bibs. I'll try some pants from them for sure but my wife really needs some warm bibs.

I'd duck tape fucking towels to my body before I buy another thing from the outsourcing, commie-loving shitbags @ cunthartt.

Fuck cunthart

and FUCK JOE BIDEN.

Yes, I'm a little grouchy over this.

Damn, I was hoping round house sold insulated bibs. I'll try some pants from them for sure but my wife really needs some warm bibs.

I'd duck tape fucking towels to my body before I buy another thing from the outsourcing, commie-loving shitbags @ cunthartt.

Fuck cunthart

and FUCK JOE BIDEN.

Buy a couple sizes bigger and wear sweats underneath.
It's easier to stay warmer or regulate the hot/cold.
Their Heavy Duck is stout stuff as are their double knee jeans and bibs, you'll not want to wear them in the summer.

covid-main-banner3.jpg

Duluth is NOT requiring the vaccine for their employees.

appreciate that and am happy to be corrected
the internet keeps my cynicism fully fueled

Reactions: HiDesertELR

Fuck cunthart

and FUCK JOE BIDEN.

Baselayer bro...

Did Hornady continue with their mandate or did they reverse when people got pissed?

This shot continues only as long as companies and people comply.

OSHA regulation is dead........do not voluntarily do what was going to be regulated.
I emailed hornady and got a reply.
They said that was bs and didnt require the vax

Funny to read all the crap about Dicks , I continue to buy guns from them . They don't carry ARs locally , but they sure do have some great deals on other firearms and scopes . Not sure how that lie started . I much rather give them money than to the local gouger lying through his tooth about why he has to get 150 for 1k of primers .

What......I thought I heard a soy boi speaking shrilly somewhere. Something about too much bean milk, estrogen levels too high...tender breasts... loves to read Marx before bed..... something something something
definately a cockfag fishing for a dick in his mouth. (no disrepect intended toward our deeply respected s.s.o. members)

Meh... last carhartt I bought was about 25 years ago. Still wear it and it's great. But when they started to be come a fashion brand, all their stuff began to suck.

(EDIT)- I also have Roundhouse products that are as old as my Carhartt stuff.
Their seconds are almost half price and are not lacking for quality.
How is the sizing compare between round house and carhartt

Good to see , GO CARHARTT !!!!!! Now if the rest of the USA would get vacced maybe this crap would end . But people are just too ignorant to work together , fat orange fucker ruined this place for all .
FAG- is that you?! :ROFLMAO:

I use the Walls brand.
What coat do you guys recommend for outdoor work in 20 degree weather than?

I need somthing tough and warm...preferably with a cotton,/twill/duck outer layer.
Somthing that wont melt or catch fire easily.

Always wore carhartt, but they got an email today.

These run a little snug in the waist, but are made on the old Levis pattern. And yes, cons make them.
Sorry Haney, no button fly for easy access.
siteimage.img

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
Carhartt put some serious $$ into advertising the last few months to the social media influencers. There’s lots of videos and reels and crap of people who would say “what’s that?” if you handed them a shovel or a hammer that have been pimping the brand.

If they’re trying to transition from a workwear brand do a designer brand that’s a bold fucking move. I haven’t bought anything from them since I discovered Kuhl clothing, way better quality and lifetime warranty.

These run a little snug in the waist, but are made on the old Levis pattern. And yes, cons make them.
Sorry Haney, no button fly for easy access.
siteimage.img
“ prison blues, made on the inside, to be worn on the outside “… Good stuff

Reactions: Thorny
I haven’t bought anything from them since I discovered Kuhl clothing, way better quality and lifetime warranty.

This right here. When I discovered Kuhl it was one of those, where have you been all my life moments. I can't seem to wear anything out.

Yep, Derby blades are good too.
Never had much luck with the green package Derby but I heard they improved them. The Derby Premium is nice. right now I use Feather, Kai, and Voskhod in a Wolfman WR2. I also like using shaving soaps. It appears that Gillette’s campaign did have some influence. :)

Reactions: nikonNUT
Never had much luck with the green package Derby but I heard they improved them. The Derby Premium is nice. right now I use Feather, Kai, and Voskhod in a Wolfman WR2. I also like using shaving soaps. It appears that Gillette’s campaign did have some influence. :)
The green pack Derby Extras have treated me well. I do use an old Gillette Tech adustable from 1970 though, so I can set how aggressive I want it. Bowl, brush, soap, and double edged razor for the past ten years or so here. It's such a better shave it's not even funny. And I can buy a years worth of blades for $20.

I remember when Timberland boots were high quality with Vibram soles, then Tland jumped the shark and became a caricature of itself.

Used to go to their factory up the road and buy direct from where they were made.

They really weren't great boots or I was hard on them, maybe got a year out of them.

Reactions: Milf Dots
The green pack Derby Extras have treated me well. I do use an old Gillette Tech adustable from 1970 though, so I can set how aggressive I want it. Bowl, brush, soap, and double edged razor for the past ten years or so here. It's such a better shave it's not even funny. And I can buy a years worth of blades for $20.
Heh! When I'm feeling "extra" manly I have a 1905 Double Ring I bust out. Amazing shave but that bastard will bite quick! :lol: Most days I use a 1914 Bulldog. Fitting name... Also bitey if not careful but I don't even get stubble for 3 days after.

They have been meh tractor supply shit for a while, and also cut for the corn fed folks.

What a dumb brand to go all woke, oh well

Reactions: nikonNUT
I was given a Berne Echo jacket by the guys at work for my B-Day and it showed how lacking Carhartt is. Not sure of Berne’s vac status (parent company is National Workwear) but it is heavier, warmer, and Echo is their CCW line. Not sure if it is just pandering but it’s more than Carhartt does.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevieb92