• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guess who got early parole?

I am not quite sure what he said, but I can kinda read between the lines. Damnit Bender! Going to miss your antics.
With that being said, I would like to share a true story about my now 72 year old mother and her former employer.

My mom spent most of her career as an accountant for Conoco. The story took place before the supposed "merger" with phillips 66. Conoco was a VERY good company to work for.
In the companies quest to appear as they were politically correct and senstivity trained, they offered what the company called Diversity University.
My understanding is that it was a list of movies the employees could watch on company time and earn the company degree.
This is the funny part.......Blazing Saddles was on that list. 🤣

I wish todays people weren't so butt hurt by comments. I have never selected to ignore anyone, nor intend too. People have differing opinions. My being butt hurt and mad at someones comments isn't going to change or improve anything. If you don't like someones reply.....just move on. I wish we were in a day where people had thicker skin and enjoyed each other in spite of differences.
Sadly it seems we aren't and our reactions and non politicaly correct actions affect Frank and SH. I feel very forunate that this sight exist and feel that a few may have to be sacraficed from time to time to protect the collective.
Sorry for the rambling.
The last time I saw Blazing Saddles broadcast publicly it was on BET and it was totally uncensored. This was like in 2000 to 2010 year range.

Last edited:
QUD.gif

For those who can learn no other way, Pain is the ultimate teacher. For as smart and intuitive and centered Bender presents himself to be apparently he simply does not get it that he is not making the rules and cannot find a way to stay within the existing parameters.

Some folks just can't get the drift, yo?

VooDoo
:ROFLMAO:
The previous responses already posted show they've got you pegged.

Reactions: Average guy
Deleted that and the other. Knowing what little I know, I don't want any of what could be on me.
What little of it I could glean from the remaining quotes was spot on.

Snipers hide became woke.

The first amendment no longer applies to SH.

Cant wait for a ban, because you cant handle differing opinions sissies.

Snipers hide became woke.

The first amendment no longer applies to SH.

Cant wait for a ban, because you cant handle differing opinions sissies.

This is a privately owned site and therefore the First Amendment doesn't apply here nor has it ever. I know we all would love this site to turn into the old 8Chan where everything goes, but that's just not how it works here. Of all the legit gun forums out there, this forum without a doubt is the most lenient when it comes to the autistic faggotry we engage in daily here.

This is a privately owned site and therefore the First Amendment doesn't apply here nor has it ever. I know we all would love this site to turn into the old 8Chan where everything goes, but that's just not how it works here. Of all the legit gun forums out there, this forum without a doubt is the most lenient when it comes to the autistic faggotry we engage in daily here.

Ok. I about pooped my pants on your inability to either be supportive of the constitution as a whole or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Way to completely step right over the spirit of that message.

When the site is worried about being targeted and shut down because of mild comments, while literal terrorists have Twitter accounts. Yeah that’s a first amendment issue

Last edited:
You would know. :sneaky:
Nah receiving the butthole pleasures isn't my thing. Never done it but even the thought doesn't interest me.

If a lady asks nicely I won't say no to giving them lol.

I totally disagree with this. Americans have constitutional rights 24/7. There are no (normal working hours) specifying when the constitution can or cant apply.
Rules of the forum are put in place by the owner and enforced by mods. And they are within their power to filter, administrate, or even censor what they deem necessary.
But to state that 1st amendment rights dont apply here is actually what the constitution was written for. We just happen to be on private site where the owner and mods have the power to filter however they see fit.

I totally disagree with this. Americans have constitutional rights 24/7. There are no (normal working hours) specifying when the constitution can or cant apply.
Rules of the forum are put in place by the owner and enforced by mods. And they are within their power to filter, administrate, or even censor what they deem necessary.
But to state that 1st amendment rights dont apply here is actually what the constitution was written for. We just happen to be on private site where the owner and mods have the power to filter however they see fit.
That's like saying that someone can say what they want on your property, or house. They can, but you can make them leave, so they can't say the things that you disagree with. My kids did not have the right to say, or do what they wanted, in my home. The Constitution does not apply to all situations. This is a PRIVATE web site and the Constitution does not apply here. If you, or I want to say whatever we want, we need to start our own forum and run it by our rules.

That's like saying that someone can say what they want on your property, or house. They can, but you can make them leave, so they can't say the things that you disagree with. My kids did not have the right to say, or do what they wanted, in my home. The Constitution does not apply to all situations. This is a PRIVATE web site and the Constitution does not apply here. If you, or I want to say whatever we want, we need to start our own forum and run it by our rules.
Accurate, simple fact. Seemingly impossible for some to grasp.

Reactions: BLEE
Thats pretty much the point I was making. Only I disagree with saying when and where the constitution applies. We can type whatever we want here. But whatever we type CAN have consequences. Its up to US to think before we type. Edit: Your kids CAN say whatever they wanted, but they might have consequences as you stated...

Reactions: lash and BLEE
There was also the shenanigans with him and Tucker. BTW anyone still in touch with him? I miss his posts in What's Your View. His place was always good looking.
I miss tucker.

In case anyone doesn't see the difference.
Big tech has special protection granted by the government, so they shouldn't be filtering content.
And to make it worse, the Brandon regime is actually working with big tech to filter truths about the stolen election and anything negative about the vaccines among other things, which does make it a violation of the 1st.

While the protections of rights in the Constitution do apply directly to the Federal Government, they also apply to the States and to individuals, which is why the a federal Governement has to give equal protection, and you cannot refuse service to someone because of their skin color, even though you are not the Federal Government.

This sort of simplistic response is wrong. Our rights and laws don’t stop with the Federal Government just because it’s speech, and the internet has pretty much highlighted the failings of this theory. What other rights don’t you have to respect because you are a private citizen? Which ones do you have to respect? The theory is bad, and laws must be revised to reflect reality, not some simplistic theory that fails at the first test.

There was also the shenanigans with him and Tucker. BTW anyone still in touch with him? I miss his posts in What's Your View. His place was always good looking.
For those who can learn no other way, Pain is the ultimate teacher. For as smart and intuitive and centered Bender presents himself to be apparently he simply does not get it that he is not making the rules and cannot find a way to stay within the existing parameters.

Some folks just can't get the drift, yo?

VooDoo
If you’re gonna walk on thin ice. You might as well dance.

What happened to ball busting for sport?

If you can’t make fun of it you know it’s a real problem.

In case anyone doesn't see the difference.
Big tech has special protection granted by the government, so they shouldn't be filtering content.
And to make it worse, the Brandon regime is actually working with big tech to filter truths about the stolen election and anything negative about the vaccines among other things, which does make it a violation of the 1st.
I recently spoke with a big-tech acquaintance, making a point to wish him and his family a 'Merry Christmas' instead of just a Happy Holiday. He said he was out of self isolation and we can hang out at his ranch again, now that he got the jab and is protected.

While on the subject, I mentioned someone else I knew had passed away suddenly; 64, mountain biker, fitness conscious who was always talking about getting and staying in shape even though he smoked. He woke up and died of a sudden heart attack on the morning of June 3rd.

Just to see what my big-tech friend would say, I made up a story he had also recently gotten the Pfizer jab. My high-tech friend quickly dismissed it, saying 'Ah, I'm sure it wasn't from the shot.'

Normally the guy is diplomatic and non-committal on most all subjects and has a 'you do you' attitude but not when it comes to the shot.

Just to see what my big-tech friend would say, I made up a story he had also recently gotten the Pfizer jab. My high-tech friend quickly dismissed it, saying 'Ah, I'm sure it wasn't from the shot.'

Normally the guy is diplomatic and non-committal on most all subjects and has a 'you do you' attitude but not when it comes to the shot.
Well, he IS "invested".

"All in", as they say......:eek:

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Try not to fuck it up this time, or fuck it harder. Either or.

Attachments

• 3915854F-7E21-4AB3-9AAB-400BB4F88469.png
    3915854F-7E21-4AB3-9AAB-400BB4F88469.png
    616.6 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: LeftyJason
Guess I fucked this one up eh?
How does it work exactly? Are you stuck on the outside watching all these threads progress without you and just itching to get back to post in them? Do you make a list of must post in threads?

How does it work exactly? Are you stuck on the outside watching all these threads progress without you and just itching to get back to post in them? Do you make a list of must post in threads?
Says the guy whom has never felt the hammer of the cat. This is a reminder of the resolve and fortitude of our pigeonite friend, may he troll in peace..........

Reactions: armorpl8chikn