• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guitar/Rig Picture Thread

mission_fail

Private
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2011
New Port Richey, FL
For all you kick box players out there show us your stuff. Electric, acoustic, bass, amps, effects, get pictures of your whole rig.

IMG_1176.jpg

The family. From left to right Washburn WG587, Carvin ST300C, Carvin DC747C, Ibanez K5.

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

Ashdown 180 watt bass amp on top and Randall G2 100 watt amp on bottom.

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

Boss GT-8 and Boss RC-2. Everything the lone basement guitarist needs.

IMG_1200.jpg

Another picture of the orchestra.

Re: Guitar/Rig Picture Thread

I've got few collecting dust, the best being a Ibenez Satriani signature model. I'll have to dig them out and take some pictures. I need the pictures anyway so I can put them on Ebay...

pvc61.JPG

Cirrus 6 String Bass and I had a custom rack head with a Bag End Cab. It did sound amazing, but I don't really play anymore.

Too bad. She looks like she needs attention every once in a while. I pretty much stopped playing bass once I switched to guitar.

obviously not guitars, but still the other bottomless Pitt that the funds go into other than rifles and gear.
[img:left]
IMG00002-20100901-2037.jpg
[/img]
[img:left]
top.jpg
[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a reissue frankenstrat or did you assemble it yourself?</div></div>

Bought it from a guy that did it. Sounds and plays great.

Guys, some very beautiful guitars in this thread. Man, I don't have a lot of photos of just my guitars, but I do have a few of me or someone playing them. These are old photos, so don't mind the guy behind the axe, lol.

This is my very old Taylor guitar that I've had quite a lot of people try to buy off of me. This guitar used to be almost white in color from how light the wood was, and it's aged very niced. You'll notice it doesn't have any bridge pins like the new Taylor guitars. It's a top loading bridge, and the bracing inside is quite different from the new style. It actually sounds more like a C.F. Martin than it does any of the new Taylors. I'll never part with this one.

Me_and_Taylor_by_Tomcat088.jpg

This is of my guitar "Passion". She's a Jimmy Vaughn Fender Strat with some modifications. It already came with "Tex Mex" pickups. I put String Saver saddles on quite a long time ago. I haven't broken a string since, which wasn't a problem before, but it really did help with the sustain of the guitar. I changed out the pickguard from the single ply white to a 3 ply pearloid black. It's not in this picture, but I've also changed out the bridge pickup to a Seymour Duncan Hotrails pickup (red, high output), and wire it up so that when the selector is in the position between the middle and bridge, it taps one rail on the humbucker that is reverse polarity of the bridge position, so there isn't any humming.

Passion_by_Tomcat088.jpg

I recently inherited this guitar, and I haven't looked up the actual date of when it was made. This was a photo of when I first received the guitar, and it hadn't been adjusted or anything yet. It's a very old Gibson and is still in good and playable shape. There is some warping on the edges of the pickguard, but other than that, she's perfect for an old guitar. From the little bit of looking that I have done, I'm inclined to believe this was one of the early models to incorporate a pickup.

Gibson2.jpg

Gibson1.jpg

Not any full rigs, or any of my amps, but it's a start. Maybe I'll drag some of the stuff out and take some photos sometime soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's mine.

Axes.
</div></div>

Cool!
I like your frank, it's a lot like mine except for mine is grimier and dirtier. It actually stinks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
GlockandRoll, is that a PRS. What year is it and if it is PRS, does it live up to all the wonderful things I've heard?</div></div>

YEAH MAN... it's a late 90's Custom 22 Soap Bar, it's all that, sorry to report.
smile.gif