• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gun collection

simo-waldron

Private
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2012
Could you please share with us, which semi-auto did you regret buying ( not accurat, not 100% reliable.......etc ). And which rifle you're happy adding it to your collection ?
Finaly which rifle do you wish to have ?

Re: Gun collection

Is there a particular base platform you want to narrow this down to? AR, etc. Your question is very broad. I think your thread needs more 'purpose', or your not going to get much feedback

I will Start it :

I regret buying XCR in 7.62x39 becase I coudn't find reliable mags , but I loved the platform.

I'm happy with SCAR 17S, I get about 2 MOA with surplus ammo. It is absolutly reliable.

I wish to buy the NEW BARRETT M107A1

I regret buying a Benelli rifle in .300WM, it was a horrible auto loader, terrible trigger too.

I wish I could get an M110 but that one costs as much as my M16A2.

since we are in the semi auto forum,

Regret buying a dpms 308, wasnt as accurate as it should have been for the price, and had some issues with the mags (before pmag made 308 mags) sold it for a loss just to get rid of it.

Happy I added a POF308 to keep my Armalite AR-10 company. And would like one day to add a POF 223 to my collection to run with my LWRC rifles...

I regret buying the SCAR 16 when they came out. Horrible gritty trigger pull on a $2500 gun.
I love my DPMS SASS followed closely by my LMT MWS and my POF 415.

The one I regret the most was a special weapons HK clone. I had such high hope for the rifle and it was junk. I'm very happy with one of my more recent purchases however, an LWRC M6a2. I bought it used, in perfect shape and for an absolute steal of a price.