• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gun control activist swears he forgot he was carrying gun while visiting school

As he was a "Community activist/organizer", I believe he'll be forgiven......

As he was a "Community activist/organizer", I believe he'll be forgiven......
-
Maybe, but all depends on who he has for a Attorney and how much local political pull he can favor or purchase . I do smell justice as a plea bargain and community service in this shit .

Typical control oriented excessive use of law to replace morality. Who here thinks he believed that the law was to control you and me but did not apply to him, because he was of the privileged class? Or he had the higher purpose. Sounds like a perfect case of Karma.

Irish

Let me guess, he "forgot" he had it, so he doesnt think he should be punished, because hes advocating gun control so why should they punish him? Hes on their side, yada yada yada.

Then part of me thinks, this would not have happened unless the media/gun-control advocates meant for it to happen. I could just be being paranoid, but this seems purposeful for some reason. Ive come to suspect the media on anything(not saying it didnt happen, but motives are ever-present) and do my best to not see it the way the presenters want it to be seen.

Actually, we should all be vocal in our support of this guy and in so doing emphasize how misguided, short sighted and ineffective this particular law is. Keep your friends close and yoir enemies closer.

i would like to hear is explanation for why he needs to carry, I believe this gentleman was also part of the attempt to nullify the carry laws in NY. But he regularly carries. The hypocrisy,

I think most are missing the bigger picture and if you read a little closer it is, ' not really about if He Forgot he Had '.
It's about the few who wait and bide there time to dish-out sour grapes to the assholes that Deserve .

..." At about 4:15 p.m. on Thursday, police acted on a pair of anonymous 911 tips ".

-

Ahhh man that was a good read! Proper enforcement of most of the laws we have now is what we really need - and let him be an example.

I hope he really gets slammed! You want gun control, you got it! Asshole......Some poor kid got barred for HS graduation around here a few years ago, when they found a Leatherman tool in his pocket, that he was using to repair band instruments at school. Zero tolerance!

Typical asshat that belives you don't have since enough to have and carry a gun but he does. the elitist.

I am sure that Ferguson would want the DA and grand jury to go after anyone who carried a loaded gun on campus. That is anyone but him. If he was smart, he would plead guilty to a lesser charge. He is stuck in a Catch-22, I hope he loses something important, one way or the other.