• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gun Lover’s Dream House

Underground range is not long enough and sub-par for spinning tacticool moves while wielding the LMG. Dude needs to step his game up.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot and MCHOG
I was going to say that needs at least a 800 yard underground range sort of like this but longer and more bays to shoot from cause sharing ain't my bag

and way way to much furniture inside and i did not see any automated reloading machines pumping out 4 thousand round of what ever per min , and not nearly a large enough gun room , too many walls with no guns hanging on them and no congregated steel shutters on the windows . I did not see the 4 50 cal turrets on the corners of the property automated for my sleeping pleasure either . Its was not a horrible dream home just not mine also no tank in the front yard nor a-10 on the back yard runway ..

I was going to say that needs at least a 800 yard underground range sort of like this but longer and more bays to shoot from cause sharing ain't my bag

and way way to much furniture inside and i did not see any automated reloading machines pumping out 4 thousand round of what ever per min , and not nearly a large enough gun room , too many walls with no guns hanging on them and no congregated steel shutters on the windows . I did not see the 4 50 cal turrets on the corners of the property automated for my sleeping pleasure either . Its was not a horrible dream home just not mine also no tank in the front yard nor a-10 on the back yard runway ..

Well, you've got to keep the wife happy. Other than that reloading machine that would make her happy.