• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Gun Room Cleanout V2.0

Helidriver

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2009
Surprise, AZ
I have another slew of stuff. As always prices are shipped lower 48.

PPFF or money order. No trades at this time please.

Here's the part I hate but anyone that's been on here long enough knows why I do this. The first "I'll take xxxx" posted here gets it. PMs don't count however please feel free to PM me with questions.

- Fluxeon Annie Annealer -SOLD 300PRC- Best annealer in my opinion, Way, way faster than the AMP and once you know how to use it it's VERY repeatable. I might have to ship it without the board its mounted on due to size. Includes the water cooling setup all from Fluxeon.

- Leupold CF-436 Carbon tripod $300 (unused)***SOLD***Tbone

- Pig Saddle with ball head and tripod Like new - $300****SOLD****dlouie

- Leupold SX-2 Alpine HD Spotting scope, like new -***SOLD*** Schmo

- 21 Century Turing Lathe - includes .33, .30, 6.5 and 6mm expander and turning pilots, expander die and two carbide cutters for most common chamberings. - SOLD Vitali

- RCBS Chargemaster - great condition works great - $150***SOLD***gotbull

- Magnetospeed Sporter with XFR box - $125***SOLD***gotbull

- 50 new (51 actually) Lapua 6mm CRD cases SOLD Vitali- I'm not going to ship it with the factory box unless you need to to help save on shipping.

- Glock 43 threaded barrel, Silencerco, very few rounds - $75

- Kelbly Claw 6mm. Only a few rounds through it. You almost can't even tell - $75***SOLD***cajun

- Ken Farrell 30mm standard height steel rings - $75***SOLD***jklee

- Ken Farrell 34mm low height steel rings - $75

- Ken Farrell 34mm standard height aluminum rings - $75***SOLD***dlouie

- Brownells 700 action wrench, three piece - $75

- Viper Barrel Vice - SOLD afd77

- Sig Cross 16" 308 barrel with barrel nut and thread protector 250 rounds- $100***SPF*** car16smg

F1.jpg
f2.jpg
T2.jpg
T1.jpg

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
T1.jpg
S1.jpg
M1.jpg
BR1.jpg
G43.jpg
B1.jpg
R2.jpg
R1.jpg
W1.jpg
B1.jpg
barrel.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take the charge master .
Magnetospeed
And barrel vise

I’ll take the Kelbly Klaw 6mm pending confirmation of O.D. and thread size …. I’ll send you a PM , thx

Got your PM … I’ll take the Klaw

Last edited: