• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gun Sales Explode as Election Looms

Re: Gun Sales Explode as Election Looms

A good friend of mine helps his dad at gun shows. Told me they sold 28 AR's this past weekend.

More people buying guns means more pro gun voters, its a win - win for us.

During the last election all of the local shops were selling stuff off the hook. I’m sure it will happen once gain.

I went to the news site to post in comments that the gunshows are getting crowded.

It turns out to be a common observation.

And who says democrats are anti-gun? This is all a plot by the Obama administration to help the gun industry.

Prior to the last election his stance was anti-gun. And as soon as he was elected, Obama completely dropped it. I am sure his intent all along was to help the firearms industry, especially the AR manufacturers.

-s

Damn it!! Most of them are people who will bury them just as soon as any real trouble comes top their doorstep....or turn em in. While I pay a fortune for ammo and components and retarded prices for even junk guns.
Going to the gunshow tomorrow. Probably won't be able to walk around.

crowded-pigs.jpeg

When I car pool with my brother to the gun show, we carry cell phones and wear red hats, to try to re unite to leave.

Once I saw a turd fall out of a pant leg and land on the floor. I watched it get trampled for 5 minutes until it was completely gone.

I never smelled it, as it was masked by other gun show odors.

One time I saw a turd on the floor at Sam's Club, so I squealed to the manager.

Obama threatens, gun sales explode, gun shows crowd, people are under pressure, bowels explode, SOF [shit on floor].

From what I saw:

1994 Crime bill: caused long lines in gun stores for guns, especially ARs and AKs.

Y2K: caused ARs to be on back order

9-11-2001: caused even people how hate survivalists to buy gas masks.

2008 Pres Election: Caused primers to be back ordered for 2 years even running three shifts a day.

2012 Pres Election: Ruger will not take any more back orders. We are crowded like pigs at gun shows.

2012: People at gun shows shitting their pants and others trampling the turd.

I avoid gun shows as they tend to be places to get ripped off. I can get ripped off well enough with internet shopping.

Gun sales spike every year around this time. I was just talking to a dealer about this the other day.

I asked if the big spike, in his opinion, had to due with the upcoming election. He informed me that while a percentage were no doubt were to to that, sales take a drastic spike every year around this time. Tax refunds, warm spring weather, etc.

You also can't discount the massive sales to all the 2012 apocalyse nuts. That whole "movement" seems to be gaining more and more steam, and even some churches now are starting to preach the "2012 end of the world" nonsense adding to the fuel.

I have my crystal ball in front of me and it says emphatically that the world will not end on Dec. 21 2012. If my crystal ball is correct then the world cannot "end" for at least another 1007 years.
Why would you need a gun if the world ends?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If my crystal ball is correct then the world cannot "end" for at least another 1007 years.</div></div>

Guess that means I have to do my taxes this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trayvor Martin increased ammo sales (by 1 round).
wink.gif
</div></div>

Ha ha ha...fucked up, but funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keyser Söze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..
You also can't discount the massive sales to all the 2012 apocalyse nuts. That whole "movement" seems to be gaining more and more steam, and even some churches now are starting to preach the "2012 end of the world" nonsense adding to the fuel. </div></div>
apocalypto.jpg

I think I will celebrate 2012 by watching Apocalypto again.
Gunshow45Colt30030-3015012gr50HRlower503-24-2012.jpg

I just went the Puyallup gunshow and got 3.5 guns for $550. They are beaters. Like bringing home junk from a garage sale.
Unlike when 500g buys or sells a gun, there is some much money involved that they need an earnest money agreement.