• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Gun Tab ......pro gun electronic payment system

I am so ready to do this! It makes me sick to know how many of us have been harassed, banned, money taken, ect... by the likes of PayPal and crew! I'm all about a mass movement to completely stop using any of those services. Until conservatives start truly using their economic power (and we have a boatload of it btw), we will keep watching ourselves be pushed around. Let's do this!

Last edited:
I like the 3 day inspection process. This looks like it will keep sellers honest. Signing up today!

Do you link a credit card or a bank account to it?
Thanks

I created an account. Anyone want to test the service out on a low cost item? I am willing to be buyer or seller. PM me
I set up an acct last night. I'd like to try it out as well. PM me, we can figure something out

I created an account. Anyone want to test the service out on a low cost item? I am willing to be buyer or seller. PM me
I'm in. I will purchase all of your powder and primers that you have. Please send payment info. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
No credit cards yet it says only bank. But seems more on the lines for selling rifles ect. Not the smaller stuff since there is a fee no matter what
It’s a flat 2.9 % fee so the purchase price doesn’t really matter, I like how you can share the fee as well between buyer and seller

It’s a flat 2.9 % fee so the purchase price doesn’t really matter, I like how you can share the fee as well between buyer and seller
Dont get me wrong it is a great idea hope it works and they get bigger. I was stating what it was. But im gonna keep my eye on this and watch how it goes thank you for brining it to pur attention

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Has anyone ever had paypal take there money? That is crazy i just heard that the other day. Glad this is around help us all out.

Has anyone ever had paypal take there money? That is crazy i just heard that the other day. Glad this is around help us all out.

I had my account frozen ....it’s currently under investigation , told buyer not to put anything in comments and he did anyway, froze my Venmo and PayPal account since they are the same. I transferred the money right away after the transaction so it was fine, but if I didn’t my money would have been held up for up to 180 days or maybe forever... So my advice would be check the comments...... I didn’t and just made the transfer... should have cancelled transaction and had them resend

I had my account frozen .... told seller not to put anything in comments and he did anyway(300 prc rounds) froze my Venmo and PayPal account since they are the same. I transferred the money right away after the transaction so it was fine, but if I didn’t my money would have been held up for up to 180 days
Yeah that is crap. People need to leave blank what is purpose of putting that. But yeah ive heard alot of people saying they got theres shut down which is stupid.

They closed my account. Sent me an email saying my money would be held for 180 days and then I will get an email on how to retrieve my money. Notice both times I said "my" money. No way to contact them. My money has been in paypal jail for about 2 months now so we will see how it goes. Funny thing is, they say no gun related transactions but I'm willing to bet that at least 70% of their transactions are gun related. I hope this guntab works well.

They closed my account. Sent me an email saying my money would be held for 180 days and then I will get an email on how to retrieve my money. Notice both times I said "my" money. No way to contact them. My money has been in paypal jail for about 2 months now so we will see how it goes. Funny thing is, they say no gun related transactions but I'm willing to bet that at least 70% of their transactions are gun related. I hope this guntab works well.
That is crap. Have you tried to write them?

PayPal over the years has taken about $2700 of mine because they felt like it.

Fuck payscam,,and what,,both owned by anti2A scum.

Hope this new one last longer than gearpay did.

Signed up,,,usally request USPS/personal check,,,or Zelle

What I don’t understand is places like Opticsplant and Eurooptics use them when checking out.....gun related Buys correct? And I’ve been on several smaller websites that sell gun accessories and same thing. So it’s okay to take BIG Business money for the same thing but not the little guy? If it’s a matter of trying to eliminate the second amendment ALL businesses would not be allowed. This is where GB has dropped the ball, PayPal came out cause of eBay so why doesn’t GB have their own payment system, they are asleep at the wheel IMO, and seeing more and more fraud/scammers on there also as of late....someones just sitting back and collecting checks...the sales tax is a fiasco too, Only a handful of states not all, buyer has to collect the sales tax and then GB collects from seller, a lot of extra steps not needed....... I hope this new app works out

If it’s 3% no matter what, would rather just use Square so the buyer can use a credit card

If it’s 3% no matter what, would rather just use Square so the buyer can use a credit card
How do you use square with out swiping the card? Sometimes i gotta use the good ole credit card haha

Thanks for opening an account with GunTab! Now you can pay and get paid for firearms and other merchandise anywhere online.

Buying​

After you find something online you want to buy, you have two options. If the seller already uses GunTab, you can ask the seller to send a payment request to you. If the seller doesn't use GunTab yet, you can send a payment offer to the seller. Just sign in and click the button to "Pay for something".

Selling as an Individual​

You can post an item for sale anywhere online (auction, classified ad, etc). When a buyer agrees to purchase it, just sign in to GunTab and click the button to "Get paid for something". Then follow the simple prompts to complete your transaction safely and securely.

Selling as a Licensed Firearm Dealer​

GunTab is the professional way to complete your online sales. When a customer commits to buying something, sign in to GunTab and click the button to "Get paid for something". Then follow the simple prompts to complete your transaction quickly and smoothly.

Need help or have a question? Please see our Help Center, or you can reply to email us at [email protected].​
Best regards,
The GunTab team

Yeah, lost interest at the 3% fee for an ACH transfer... They say they're pricing is competitive and cite these other services but fail to note that there is no fee from most any service when it's an ACH transfer.

My bank has done free ACH transfers for over 20 years.

They'd be better off selling themselves as escrow agents, which is basically what this is, instead of pretending they're a payment service -- which they clearly are not. If you're willing to pay 3% for an escrow agent -- this seems like a good thing. For a $500 handgun -- $15 for what basically amounts to a secondary insurance, doesn't seem to bad. You start spending thousands, though, seems steep. Might be worth it for no-feedback-no-reputation sellers but for trusted community members I'd rather keep my cash and send the $ to SH who built the community where the real benefit comes from.

do people just give you all their cc info or do they go to a website or app? BTW they are planning on adding the cc options as well

I send an invoice through Square that they pay through, so I don't have to handle their card info directly.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Yeah, lost interest at the 3% fee for an ACH transfer... They say they're pricing is competitive and cite these other services but fail to note that there is no fee from most any service when it's an ACH transfer.

My bank has done free ACH transfers for over 20 years.

They'd be better off selling themselves as escrow agents, which is basically what this is, instead of pretending they're a payment service -- which they clearly are not. If you're willing to pay 3% for an escrow agent -- this seems like a good thing. For a $500 handgun -- $15 for what basically amounts to a secondary insurance, doesn't seem to bad. You start spending thousands, though, seems steep. Might be worth it for no-feedback-no-reputation sellers but for trusted community members I'd rather keep my cash and send the $ to SH who built the community where the real benefit comes from.
What is a ach transfer? How would that work on a GB deal?

With the 3% fee you are getting alot more protection which is really nice. Them adding credit card is good depending on fees to stack up on the 3%. But that square seems pretty nice too

The Contract has a number of interesting points. For one thing, it states that ammunition may only be sent to an FFL.

Much as I would love getting rid of PP, I think I'll wait and see how this system works.

Reactions: BCX
What is the fees for that? And any protection?

About 3% via invoice or in person swipe on the iPhone dongle. I pass the fee through to the buyer and maybe 1 out of 10 prefer alternate methods. Think it is an extra 1-2% if you type the card info in by hand, claiming that there is more card fraud via that method.

Not sure on exactly what you mean by protection, but it’s a credit card transaction at the end of the day, so whatever buyer protections, disputes, chargebacks, etc. Square is just another processor.

Square is anti 2a. Been there done that also, just like paypal. They will shut u down and hold your money too.
I just sold a scope using guntab, super easy and it protects both the seller and buyer.

This is where GB has dropped the ball, PayPal came out cause of eBay so why doesn’t GB have their own payment system, they are asleep at the wheel IMO, and seeing more and more fraud/scammers on there also as of late....someones just sitting back and collecting checks...the sales tax is a fiasco too, Only a handful of states not all, buyer has to collect the sales tax and then GB collects from seller, a lot of extra steps not needed....... I hope this new app works out
Gunbroker has gunbroker pay, it takes 4-5 business days to set up and then another 4-5 days for the funds to clear when u sell or buy something.. the seller can ship while your funds are being processed but there are no guarantees it will clear so that's on the seller.
I hope guntab takes off. Seems to be the most safe way to do business for both parties.

Square is anti 2a. Been there done that also, just like paypal. They will shut u down and hold your money too.
I just sold a scope using guntab, super easy and it protects both the seller and buyer.
Im glad to hear it worked good. I still have to finish singing up with accounts ect. But we will see how it goes