• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunkid is active again

tailligator22

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2010
Gunkid is active again

Survivalist boards . Com

Uses the names. Albeit , Horned One , and many more

Go take a look and see for yourself

Hell be coming to a forum near u if he's not already here

Re: Gunkid is active again

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tailligator22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uses the names. Albeit , Horned One , and ....</div></div>

LMFAO. No wonder chihuahuas everywhere have been howling for days on end. Lock up your wheelbarrows!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMFAO. No wonder chihuahuas everywhere have been howling for days on end. Lock up your wheelbarrows! </div></div>
Now thats funny right there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMFAO. No wonder chihuahuas everywhere have been howling for days on end. Lock up your wheelbarrows! </div></div>

????????? Lost me there

Did Maser and BlackUMP conceive a child together?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did Maser and BlackUMP conceive a child together? </div></div>

Let's ask "Mingus" ...

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8115117/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did Maser and BlackUMP conceive a child together? </div></div>

Haha for the win!

One is gone, lets hope the other follows soon.

THAT is funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rth1800</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this for real? </div></div>

Unfortunately.

Hahaha...Not to "date" myself, but I always enjoyed the somewhat crazy stories and ideas of Gunkid, especially the bug-out wheelbarrow, as they were originally posted...He provided some of the earliest reasons for not believing everything you read on the interwebs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjb2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hahaha...Not to "date" myself, but I always enjoyed the somewhat crazy stories and ideas of Gunkid, especially the bug-out wheelbarrow, as they were originally posted...He provided some of the earliest reasons for not believing everything you read on the interwebs. </div></div>

This kinda sounds like Michael Savage - most people hate the guy, because he's so strident, they think he's putting them on... except for a few, who think he's "got sumptin' ta say."