• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing gunsmith for a new rifle M2008.

hunterbeto

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2009
PALMAS, TOCANTINS, BRASIL
<span style="font-weight: bold">First I would submit, my name is Beto, I am, shooter, hunter, living in brazil!

I would build a rifle to work with a good gunsmith, the principle and details of a friend, the configuration of the weapon would be this;

Action Badger M2008.
Caliber 308Win.
AICS 2.0 chassis.
Barrel Rock Creek 22" twist 1-11.25
Jewell trigger 2Lbs
Painting of cerakote solid.

The export would not have problem, I am an exporter in fl that can do everything for me, Juan "Jack" Gonzales of the National Guns Inc. miami - fl.

And from today will be a pleasure to learn from you!

Very pleased to meet them.

Beto.

sorry if I wrote something wrong, not much to know English.</span>

Re: gunsmith for a new rifle M2008.

One word, George Gardner at Precision (GAP). You won't be disappointed. Draw back however is going to take a while to get your rifle. BTW, George is a member here at the Hide.

Hi Beto,

There are many great gunsmiths that frequent this board that can assist you. I will second the recommendation of George Gardner at GA Precision based upon personal experience.

Take care,
Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

<span style="font-weight: bold">I thank all the answers, send an email to GAP, the more the response was not what I expected, or maybe I did not right!

What is the grouping of these into a MOA rifle at 100 yards?

I received an email from www.extremefirepower.com someone here has guns made for them?

um abraço.</span>

Do you have no knowledge of rifles and shooting, or does it come off that way due to language issues?

If the latter, I suggest you do a little more reading and a little less posting. The majority here subscribe to the old adage "you give a man a fish, he eats for a day, you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime". Accordingly, take some time, do some searching, and all of the information you seek will be revealed.

Obviously some one from extreme firepower saw your post and solicited your business. Are they any good? Who knows.

Do your own research and then post a more informed question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have no knowledge of rifles and shooting, or does it come off that way due to language issues?

If the latter, I suggest you do a little more reading and a little less posting. The majority here subscribe to the old adage "you give a man a fish, he eats for a day, you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime". Accordingly, take some time, do some searching, and all of the information you seek will be revealed.

Obviously some one from extreme firepower saw your post and solicited your business. Are they any good? Who knows.

Do your own research and then post a more informed question. </div></div>

forgiveness for not getting me clearly!

not know their language well, I speak Portuguese and Spanish and I am starting to speak English, I still have much more difficulty when writing, use a program to revise my text, perhaps this is the problem or one of them.

I study the language more before posting more here in snipershide.

and yes I have some experience with rifles, 12 years I know it is little more that I could have up to now.

thank you very much.