• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing gunsmith in Fort Worth Texas area needed

mcrognale

Private
Minuteman
May 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I'm looking for a world class gunsmith in the Ft Worth area. Need some work done on my Kimber 45, (mount Crimson Trace Grips). The smith will have to shave the ambi safety on the right side.
Suggestions please.
Thanks,
Mike

Re: gunsmith in Fort Worth Texas area needed

S&S Precision in Argyle Texas

Ken Crawley of Crawley Custom is out of Seven Points down by Kaufman and is one of the best. Check out his website at www.crawleycustom.com, his work is some of the best I have seen. I have a couple of guns he has built for me and they will shoot or outshoot the Wilson's and Nighthawks I have. Super nice guy to boot. If you check out his website the longslide 10mm is one he built for me as well as the stainless bobtail commander size 10.

Doesn't exactly sound like a job requiring a "world class" gunsmith. Always got good service from Elk Castle, right there in your hometown.

sorry didnt see someone had already posted.