• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gunsmith in So. NH

felix5616

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2010
New Hampshire
Looking for an exceptional gunsmith in So. NH. I want to swap my sako TRG chassis for a KRG whiskey 3 chassis and have never done a swap. instructional videos online would also be helpful if anyone has a link to one

Call north east gun works! He’s in Hudson, and a good guy.

Do it yourself... When they were developing the first chassis, Massoud sent me one to try out on my TRG and comment on. Swapped it on. Shot it. Swapped back my folder, re-zeroed. In an afternoon. Even sent a write up and we invented a magazine catch extension.

KRG chassis are user installable. Get a good torque set in inch ounces and a full set of gunsmithing quality Torx and Allen’s and do it yourself!

Sirhr.

I don't know if Lewis Arms is still on 3A in Bow or Hooksett but I had him do work a couple times. I think he started with a shop in the basement of Riley's when it was an old time gun store.