• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gunsmith in Vinginia Beach

Mark's Gunsmithing Inc
4640 Camellia Dr
Suffolk, VA 23435

Super nice guy and quality work but does not chamber last I knew. Cut and thread for barrels mostly.

Can't go wrong with Mr Dave...might even be worth the drive to drop it off and shoot the breeze...

ZY

Check with DOA Arms and look up John King if you can find him. Also Dennis Adams, but he is in Roanoke but does great work. DOA cut my Tikka barrel, not sure who is doing their work though but it's great.

Dave Tooley or Clay Spencer in Scottsville VA. Highly recommended

fwiw,
I live here and there is NOT the FIRST DECENT smith in residence. A couple hacks... By all means send it to Dave Tooley. Clay Spencer CAN turn out good work, the man in his prime did impressive things, that said he is an unreserved JACKASS. If you don't believe me by all means call him. You become an instant idiot and he becomes the legend in his mind. The sad part is that at one time he probabely qualified for some of those accolades. In short call Dave Tooley...FWIW & IMHO.

Regards, Matt Garrett
Chesapeake, Virginia