• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gunsmith near Houston, Texas

CavJock07

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Richmond, Texas
I need a taper milled on a threaded barrel for a Q Cherry Bomb. This is a bolt gun and I assume it requires a lathe. Any options for a gunsmith to get that done around Houston, Texas. I’m also hopeful that it could be turned around pretty quick.

I’m not opposed to shipping the rifle to get it done. Just thought I would find someone local if I could.

any help is appreciated.

Just adding in case somebody else is looking. Bobby Pitchford in Hempstead as well

How was the quality of the work performed?

I too am looking for a quality gunsmith in the Houston area.
By all means get the info you requested, but feel free to set up a time to stop be and inspect the shop and ask questions. I feel confident you will be impressed.

A number of good choices. Those mentioned above (Pieper is the correct spelling, but pronounced Piper). Also Omar Alonzo in Pasadena, and Barney Eiseman at Shooters Station west of Conroe.