• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing gunsmith near pittsburgh, pa

Re: gunsmith near pittsburgh, pa

There's a gunsmith (Economy Gunsmithing) in economy which is just a few miles off of 79 at the wexford exit.

Also, member here RWG818, did some work for me and a friend. He's a bit of a drive depending where you are. (about an hour from me. His shop is in smithton, pa)He's trying to get everything setup for business.

Also, another member here I contacted about savage work said he could help me but idk how much other work he can do. I can find out his username, etc.

Jamie Dodson, Wolf Precision in Johnstown is not that far away. He's a great guy and his work is first class!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike s.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jamie Dodson, Wolf Precision in Johnstown is not that far away. He's a great guy and his work is first class! </div></div>

No brainer...Jamie is as good as they get.

i am from fox chapel, zip code 15238. smithton isn't that far. johnstown might be out of the question.

Good to know about the member from Smithton. I lived there for a few years and may need work done. Never know.
smile.gif