• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmith/Rifle Builder around Raleigh/Ft Bragg, NC

AlphaThree

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2020
Looking for a local place to drop off a rifle for some work and assembly. I would very much prefer somewhere local so I don’t have to ship. Would be willing to drive a reasonable distance for a good place. Any recommendations would be appreciated

Depending on who is running it now you could check out the FTCC gunsmithing program. They may be able to help you out. When I was around there the guy who ran the program was a big long range shooter and a hell of a smith.

Dave Sink in Clemmons, NC. Very well worth the drive. Can PM you his number

Looking for a local place to drop off a rifle for some work and assembly. I would very much prefer somewhere local so I don’t have to ship. Would be willing to drive a reasonable distance for a good place. Any recommendations would be appreciated
Swift creek for sure, or a drive to the coast to have @DAVETOOLEY do it if he’s accepting work.

I’ll recommend Dave Tooley everyday of the week and then more. Can’t speak highly enough about him as a guy wanting to help solve problems and as a builder.

If you’re that close to Tooley you’d be silly not to...