• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gunsmiths on the Hide

Lil'Joe

Private
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2004
Occupied State of NC
Forgive me if this is staring me in the face, but I was wondering if there is a list of Gunsmiths/Riflesmiths some place on the hide and I am not finding it?

Re: Gunsmiths on the Hide

Sorry if any names get misspelled it's late...

William Roscoe(Loui Precision)
George Gardner(GAP)
Mike Bush(Black ops, AKA underground skunkworks)
Chad Dixon(long rifles inc.)
Randy Cain(Guardian Rifles) -Pretty sure I screwed up the name.
Mike (Tac Ops)
Brad Johns(Phoenix Custom Rifles) -Where I work.

There are more but these came to mind first and can probably do anything you want.

Might check the commercial sales section too.

How could I forget!

Sorry Mark.
SAC should NOT have been left out. Like I said it's late, or feels like it anyways.

All the builders mentioned <span style="font-weight: bold">will do great work</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">have been very helpful to myself</span> and many others in the past.

Jon Beanland
RW Snyder
Hooper Ordnance
Bugholes
Old Lodge Armory
Ross Precision Gunworks
Jered Joplin (APA)

There is some talent in those names. I wonder if there should be a sticky with the smith's that support Hide members with links to their sites for new people. There are lots of great guys that work with us gun/precision nuts on a routine basis and also are here to answer some very detailed questions - check out the Gunsmith threads. I would have never have known about these guys until I spent about a year or so reading on this forum.

You can't go wrong with any of them. For me it came down to lead times