• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gunsmiths - Who Do You Trust!

Ive had great luck with:
James Kobe in Bloomington, MN Re-barreled a 700 and blueprint, great results.
Travis Stevens TS Customs just did a barreled action for me, also awesome shooter

Ive had great luck with:
James Kobe in Bloomington, MN Re-barreled a 700 and blueprint, great results.

I had Jim install close to 10 barrels on F-class rifles before I got my own lathe and his work is great, affordable and fast, what more do you want.

wade

I trust my gunsmith. He's known around the US but I won't tell you who he is because I like dropping my stuff off on one day and picking it up the next :LOL:

Reactions: 47guy
Joe Walls, Exodus Rifles. Especially on the Impact platform.

Clayton Smith at WTO
Ryan Pierce at Piercision Rifles
Terry Cross at KMW
Matt at Butch's Guns in Woodward

Altus Shooting Solutions
Crescent Customs
TS Customs

Still use all 3 to this day and in fact all 3 have projects being done or waiting on parts.

Reactions: MOUNTIC
Jeff Hayes of River’s Bend Gun Co took my dads old Remington 700 280 rem and gave it a face lift. The finish and attention to detail is amazing. Going to get it to the range later this week. It’s now a 280AI with a proof 8.4 twist
4365ABA9-8CD3-4EDE-ADFE-2DE1835A16B2.jpeg

I built myself (4) rifles in September. Sighted in and shot (3) deer in October.
Defiance 7mmSTW
Rem700 250S
Mosin Nagant 25 Krag Ackley
Win M70 6.5-06

I started this hobby when I was old and retired.

Attachments

• 7mmSTW, 250S,25KA, 6.5-06 20201010_203306.jpg
    7mmSTW, 250S,25KA, 6.5-06 20201010_203306.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: clark33
Jon’s building me a rifle. First custom for me. Can’t wait to get it.

Jon Beanland is one that I keep on my go-to list. Also George Gardner and Terry Cross.

Have been very satisfied with each rifle Jon's built for me.

Currently have a rifle with him for re-barrel (actually, having him do two barrels for this rifle).

Reactions: matchbook454