• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunwerks G7 BR2500

pewpew300WM

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2019
West Central PA
Anyone on here running one of these or something similar? I’ve watched reviews and how to’s and it seems to work great but I wanted real world reviews. I’m in need of a new rangefinder and considered dropping the extra cash and buying an “all in one” setup.

I have one and love it, the only downside is the size of it. if you travel at all to hunt in different altitudes it is worth its weight in gold.

I have one and love it, the only downside is the size of it. if you travel at all to hunt in different altitudes it is worth its weight in gold.
As of now I’d just be hunting whitetail but I was hoping to use it for ringing steel and ranging other targets.

Range, get solution, dial, shoot. easy peasy, plus 7X reticle help also.
yeah even the initial input of the coefficient and other necessary data seems extremely easy. For the prices of a traditional range finder with similar yardage is still up there in prices anyway

I have one that I will be selling if you are interested. I have all the original packaging and is in new condition.

I love mine, new model will likely go beyond 2500 yds. current models are off 200$ ahead of this. Hard to see in bright conditions, goes on tripod easily. take out all batteries in travel or arrive dead for electronics of all kind ....no different here. I live it and ballistics. Makes shooting fun. Terrapin has great reticle clarity but didn't upgrade for me on second target distance acquisition.. so I got the br2 and love it.

I’ve been considering getting one as well. Just saw that they were $200 off but has me wondering if they are clearing things out for a newer model.

Gunwerks is in trouble financially. Serious trouble. They haven’t paid income tax in a couple of years and have defaulted on a business loan to WFC. WFC is suing them.
Seems to be mixed reviews on this as well. Also kind of irrelevant to OP’s question. I would let the gunwerks issues lie and let them resolve it. Is in the community may not know the real story for awhile.

I’ve been considering getting one as well. Just saw that they were $200 off but has me wondering if they are clearing things out for a newer model.

Also considering the kestrel 5700 and a separate rangefinder