• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Gunwerx/Revic Warranty Experience

The King

Back to the Range
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    Florence, CO
    I have a PMR that needs some service, and instead of telling you how it went, I’m going to take a shot at a little Journal of how it goes.

What Happened:

My PMR locking turret quit locking. And then the optics electronics locked up on me while shooting. I had another and it did this too.

So Far:
    - Today:
    Called Revic. I got ahold of someone after leaving a message and they were very helpful.

They sent me to a technician who seemed to know what the hell he was talking about and he setup the RMA for me. Was told the earliest model could sometimes do this, and they were going to upgrade my scope to the latest turrets.
    +Actual Call Back
    +Knowledgable Person
    +Not told to go fill out some form on the Internet
    +Not told something that every scope of this model line I have ever owned did was unheard of

I was surprised to see they sent me a prepaid shipping label.

Normally, scope companies tell you “hey fuck off” when a failure of their optics made your $3000 scope $200 more expensive than it was when you bought it new. Because that’s what’s happening when your rifle loses its zero, you gotta drive down and ship the thing, pay insurance out the ass, and have a dead soldier in your gun safe.
    +FREE SHIPPING LABEL!

——-
    Will update as things go on.

I have a "Generation 1" Revic PMR that I bought new from Craptics Planet and it did the same thing on me. Turret cap wouldn't actually lock and that offset the electronics

I had the same good customer experience, they answered the phone, paid for the label to send it in, fixed it, apologized with a follow up call and sent it back to me repaired.

On the other hand, I would prefer it to just work all the time and had I not had a good customer service experience I wouldve sold it. I do like the reticle and HUD though.

Alright - so I sent the scope off on Monday (Busy time of year)

Its done and getting shipped back to me today. Looks promising so far!

Reactions: Holliday
    i have had exceptional experiences with Revic PMR I got on the hide. It’s been back at least twice, and fixed quickly. In all honesty I bought it second hand, goes with territory
    i liked it enough to buy the mil version, and have been experimenting with it in PRS matches. It’s a solid product IMHO.