• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gutless Scumbag Parasite shoots at Oakland Police

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
I'm on NMCI so despite living in Seattle Yahoo gives me San Diego news (That's the central hub)....

So saw this in the headlines a few minutes ago:

<span style="font-weight: bold">
(07-19) 11:26 PDT OAKLAND -- A routine police stop in West Oakland erupted into gunfire when someone with a rifle opened fire from a high-rise building, police said today.

No one was struck by the gunfire, and a search of the area failed to turn up the shooter, said Officer Jeff Thomason, a police spokesman.

The incident began when an officer pulled a car over on the 1000 block of Eighth Street at 11:17 p.m. Sunday, Thomason said. Police found crack cocaine in the vehicle, authorities said.

During the car stop, someone opened fire with a rifle, Thomason said. The officer called for emergency backup, and police swarmed the area.

Police determined that the shooter had been firing from a high-rise building at 1055 Eighth St., which is part of the City Towers housing complex, authorities said. Many units in the building are Section 8 government-subsidized housing.

Officers searched the area by foot and with a helicopter but could not find the shooter, Thomason said.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/07/19/BAJJ1EGJOU.DTL#ixzz0uA1ae5Qa

</span>

Re: Sniper shoots at Oakland Police

You should know better...

A nut with a gun shot at Oakland Police. A Sniper is a Professional marksman who provides real-time intelligence, cover, and accurate fire on target when called to do so in defense of himself or his teammates.

Just sayin...

I assume you're addressing the news agency and not the OP.

Gutless Bastard Scumbag Parasite shoots at Oakland Police from shithole subsidized housing high rise...

That probably is a little more accurate description of the Gutless bastard scumbag parasite.

Actually, I think we all are preferring that the OP change the title of this thread.

For obvious reasons.

Shouldn't of wasted time/money on the search. Should have just called in air support and leveled the govt funded housing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shouldn't of wasted time/money on the search. Should have just called in air support and leveled the govt funded housing. </div></div>

LOL, it would be cheaper in the long run. :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 58MOD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I assume you're addressing the news agency and not the OP.

</div></div>

Naaa, actually I WAS addressing the OP. Surprisingly, for once, the story never refers to the shooter as a 'sniper'.

Huh?

Click his link and read the headline.

FWIW...I agree with you regarding the use of the term (what member here wouldn't?), I just thought he was quoting a news article rather than misusing it himself.

Welfare addicts who can afford sniper rifles?!

Uh, I know a good place to start the California budget cuts.

Lame government cheese eating bastards.

Everyone you know what happens...Any crackpot with a rifle shotgun,or pistol that shoots at someone today,is labeled a sniper.....
ah the media is so smart.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shouldn't of wasted time/money on the search. Should have just called in air support and leveled the govt funded housing.</div></div>

Easy there guys, just cause it's Sec 8 housing doesn't mean the place is owned by the gooberment. Might be somebody's investment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 58MOD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Huh?

Click his link and read the headline.

FWIW...I agree with you regarding the use of the term (what member here wouldn't?), I just thought he was quoting a news article rather than misusing it himself. </div></div>

Ahh well, there ya go! I stand corrected. ArcticLight, my apologies!

Re: Liberal plant shoots at Oakland Police

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CavScout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How else are they going to convince californians to ban long guns? </div></div>

THAT'S IT! It was an OAKLAND COP! Or maybe Pelosi's stooge!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I the only one who thinks a gas accident in Section 8 housing wouldn't be a tragedy...just sayin... </div></div>

No Switch, you're not. Working in the gas industry though I feel a need to point out it's hard for an accident to be so precise. Especially if it's a HP system, think "sq. blocks", not "building"...

The apartments across the street from me are section 8. I was pissed when they approved them for it cause my property value is doing nothing but dropping now. 1 month before my girlfriend moved in with me some dirt bag from across the street broke into my house. He found himself staring down my shotgun barrel. It ended up being a no shoot situation and he ran about 2 seconds after shitting himself. I see him walking around from time to time and I keep wondering what constitutes self defense at 75 yards.
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The apartments across the street from me are section 8. I was pissed when they approved them for it cause my property value is doing nothing but dropping now. 1 month before my girlfriend moved in with me some dirt bag from across the street broke into my house. He found himself staring down my shotgun barrel. It ended up being a no shoot situation and he ran about 2 seconds after shitting himself. I see him walking around from time to time and I keep wondering what constitutes self defense at 75 yards.
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Posting about the desire to kill him publically on the internet prior to the next break in, where you are forced to kill him defending yourself, is a great way to stack the jury in your favor should it ever come to such an event. Just sayin.

Blasty, just give him a very solid ass whoopin and tell him to get the hell out of the neighborhood. If he doesn't learn, it goes like this:
Ass Whoopin, Learn.
Ass Whoopin, Don't Learn, Ass Whoopin, Learn
Ass Whoopin, Don't Learn, Ass Whoopin,Don't Learn, Ass Whoopin, Hospital
Of course having a few friends 'offer him a ride out of town' works well too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I the only one who thinks a gas accident in Section 8 housing wouldn't be a tragedy...just sayin... </div></div>

No Switch, you're not. Working in the gas industry though I feel a need to point out it's hard for an accident to be so precise. Especially if it's a HP system, think "sq. blocks", not "building"... </div></div>

As if that would be a bad thing for Oakland.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robot Doc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shouldn't of wasted time/money on the search. Should have just called in air support and leveled the govt funded housing.</div></div>

Easy there guys, just cause it's Sec 8 housing doesn't mean the place is owned by the gooberment. Might be somebody's investment. </div></div>

I don't care if its govt housing or private. Govt stills picks up 80% of the tab. It's housing a bunch of useless basterds, obviously.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should know better...

A nut with a gun shot at Oakland Police. A Sniper is a Professional marksman who provides real-time intelligence, cover, and accurate fire on target when called to do so in defense of himself or his teammates.

Just sayin... </div></div>
actually a sniper is anyone with any gun that fires on a others from a hidden or distant position. just sayin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should know better...

actually a sniper is anyone with any gun that fires on a others from a hidden or distant position. just sayin </div></div>

confused.gif

Ummmm... I need popcorn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should know better...

actually a sniper is anyone with any gun that fires on a others from a hidden or distant position. just sayin </div></div>

Doc... we're cool man, but, respectfully, I think you had too many hits on the pipe with this one...

While I was a reserve officer, doing 40hrs a week or MORE, we had a "Projects", section8 housing.

The city got the OK to dismantle it, god knows where the people went...

Police calls dropped from 3600 per year to 1800 - exactly in half.

Small town but now they have "Nice" houses that cost $300,000 per lot instead of 300.

The funny thing was, several calls we went to for DV - one guy had the inside DECKED OIUT -and I'm talking pre-LCD TV he had a 60" TV in there watching a game with stereo equipment that would make KZOK look like amatuers...

Funny how that works, get a good job under the table, get some section 8 housing and buy what you want instead of a good place to live.

</rant>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PS I changed the title.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Has a familiar feel to it now!
laugh.gif

actually a sniper is anyone with any gun that fires on a others from a hidden or distant position. just sayin</div></div>

Interesting, I always wondered what that meant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> actually a sniper is anyone with any gun that fires on a others from a hidden or distant position. just sayin </div></div>

Spoken like someone who hasnt spent too much time behind a rifle pointed at other people.

not to insult anyone but websters says, one who snipes, as in "to shoot soldiers or civilians at will from under cover as a hunter picking off game." pretty generic title really. so it could indeed describe a "nut with a gun" as you say with no real talent or particular skill level.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not to insult anyone but websters says, one who snipes, as in "to shoot soldiers or civilians at will from under cover as a hunter picking off game." pretty generic title really. so it could indeed describe a "nut with a gun" as you say with no real talent or particular skill level. </div></div>

Actually Websters says this:

Sniper

Main Entry: 2snipe
Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): sniped; snip·ing
Date: 1832

1 : to shoot at exposed individuals (as of an enemy's forces) from a usually concealed point of vantage
2 : to aim a carping or snide attack

— snip·er noun

Defining a sniper here is like going to your doctor and telling him what his job duties are. I don't care what the dictionary says, I'm sure the men who've done that job have a better understanding of what it is than you or I do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blasty, just give him a very solid ass whoopin and tell him to get the hell out of the neighborhood. If he doesn't learn, it goes like this:
Ass Whoopin, Learn.
Ass Whoopin, Don't Learn, Ass Whoopin, Learn
Ass Whoopin, Don't Learn, Ass Whoopin,Don't Learn, Ass Whoopin, Hospital
Of course having a few friends 'offer him a ride out of town' works well too. </div></div>

Unfortunately I'm not that great in a fight. I can take the blows REALLY well (the Irish and Russian in me) but suck at dishing it out. I need to learn to fight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not to insult anyone but websters says, one who snipes, as in "to shoot soldiers or civilians at will from under cover as a hunter picking off game." pretty generic title really. so it could indeed describe a "nut with a gun" as you say with no real talent or particular skill level. </div></div>

I don't care what it says, as far as I'm concerned the word sniper denotes someone of skill. Weather it be the original meaning of someone hunting snipe or a heavily trained commando expertly stalking and reconing his prey or sending them to there eternal resting place from concealment at range. This scumbag has not earned this title.