• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Guts Gone Wild

paraman1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2003
Boise , Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A0E8DcNm1Fs&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A0E8DcNm1Fs&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Guts Gone Wild

That has got to be a "you're doing wrong" video!

talk about a shity day LOL.

It really gets me laughing to hear em gagging and laughing.

Hope he brought a change of clothes or enjoyed riding in the back on the truck on the way home.

I can only imagine how that must smell! Yes- HE DID IT WRONG.

Is that what my friend meant when he said "The fun in elk hunting ends when you pull the trigger"

What did he think was going to happen when he jabbed the knife in the guts of an animal like that? They had a good idea the way they were laying the elk open but, how bout some common sence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BKSSNIPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Is that what my friend meant when he said "The fun in elk hunting ends when you pull the trigger"

</div></div>

Thats exactly what he meant . I Like hunting upland game birds best due to the fact that I can shoot a lot more and spend very little time having to clean the animals afterwards .

Too bad I don't have any vid, but I watched a newby gut a deer that way, only he opened it up pretty well, untill all the guts slid out over his feet, & he fell in it, & rolled down the hill in it. I couldn't stop laughing for hours.

That is funny as hell!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now that's funny!!! I got a KY elk tag this year and I know what not to do.

I've never thought to field dress an elk that way... I'll stick to my method lol

Somehow, dinner is just not going to taste the same after watching this!! I should have known.

Kevin

LMFAO!!! Damn, that is wrong on soooo many levels.

One of the guys I hunt with would've needed an ambulance after that one. He's got the weakest stomach I've ever seen
cry.gif
. That was freakin' hilarious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jackh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wtf thats sick

how long does it usually take to clean an elk in the field like that? </div></div>

thats some funny shit right there...
Depends how many you've done and if your alone or have a buddy to hold the leg. a nube could take 45 min to chop it into little bits and roll around guts.
a vet and a buddy can knock it out in 8-10 min. getting it out of the hills or into the back of the pickup is a WHOLE other story

I will NEVER forget the smell of the first elk I ever cleaned. I was 17, you know that age when we think we know freakin everything. lol Anyway, I gut shot this small 5pt and it ran a far distance before it went down for the count so it was pretty pumped up on the insides. I get the thing spread leg and get to work and soon as I popped open the body cavity it belched the most disgusting odor I had ever smelled in my entire life right in my face. I mean it practically blew my hat off my head and OMG it was bad. I spend the next 10min dry heaving. My dad thought it was the funniest thing he had ever saw. I laugh about it now but if I think about it to long I can almost taste that horid smell in my mouth. I feel for that guy but it's still funny as hell.